Episode V

The group goes in front of the stairs and Arai goes down the stairs only to end up on the stairs going up.

"Kobeni put up a double peace sign", Himeno says and Kobeni does so as Himeno goes down the stairs only to end up at the top of the stairs with Arai.

"Kobeni stay there", Aki says going into a room with Power and Denji doing the same with different rooms.

Kokushibo squats down and Himeno walks to him.

"What are you doing", Himeno asks the squatting demon.

Kokushibo doesn't answer and jumps through the ceiling but jumps through the floor and going through the ceiling and popping out of the floor 20 times over before falling and grabbing the holes edge pulling himself up with two fingers being the index and thumb.

"This place reminds me of an old... colleague of mine who had a similar ability", Kokushibo says dusting himself off.

"The devil has connected the down stairs to the up stairs and the ceiling to the floor which means", Kokushibo says as Aki emerges out of the room on the opposing side of the room he entered.

"There is no escape unless...", Kokushibo says and walks away drawing his sword and going into it's Shichisito blade form.

Kokushibo rushes at the wall creating a dust cloud and an almost destroyed line on the floor as he slices through the wall creating a hole and the exact same hole appears on the other side of the hallway.

"We need to kill this devil", Kokushibo says walking to the group and making the blade go back to normal as the group ducks into a room to plan.

"So that means we can sleep as much as we want right", Denji asks as Kokushibo walks in sheathing his sword.

"Well yes but-", Kokushibo says stopping as Denji falls asleep on the bed peacefully.

"He fell asleep", Arai says shocked and almost angry.

"Well thank you for the... commentary Captain Obvious", Kokushibo says sarcastically before sitting on a chair next to Denji's bed.

Arai was definitely angry as he swung only to meet a bloody stump as Kokushibo had cut his hand off.

Arai screams in pain as everyone looks at Kokushibo stunned with Aki being pissed off and Kobeni fainting.

Kokushibo picks up the severed hand and looks at it before holding it above his mouth and beginning to eat it much to everyone's except Denji, Power, and Kobeni's horror.

"You might wanna stop the bleeding on that", Kokushibo says looking down on the boy with a judgemental stare before walking out refreshed.

Hours later Denji is woken up by Himeno poking him in the face.

"Did we find a way out of here", Denji asks rubbing his eyes looking up to the green haired cyclops.

"Aki is still patrolling with Arai helping him at first but he had a panic attack and also passed out from blood loss", Himeno says trying to be energetic.

"Why did he suffer from blood loss", Denji asks getting a look of hesitation.

"Kokushibo cut his hand off while defending himself after Arai swung at him but I think Kokushibo needed it since he looked less... pale I guess", Himeno says and Denji sits up.

"Kobeni woke up after passing out but a little while later she tried to drink toilet water and I knocked her out", Himeno says exhaling.

"What about Power and Kokushibo", Denji asks getting a look from Himeno.