Chapter 1 - The Arrival

~Aries POV~

As I drove up to the mansion, my eyes widened when I saw it. It was...HUGE! It had four stories from the looks of it. There was a beautiful lawn with many exotic plants. There was also a massive fountain with water gently flowing, making a slight gurgling sound. There was a golden gate surrounding the property as well. 

As I parked my car, I slowly got out as the sun immediately heated me on this hot summer day. I slowly walked up to the gate and got out the keys I had been given by Ophiuchus, the mysterious man who had told me the entire story. I unlocked the gate and walked in to see the porch. It had a few rocking chairs and some fake plants. I walked up slowly to the door and unlocked it with the other keys. 

As I walked in, I was stunned. The floor was beautiful white tiles, and the countertops were covered with shiny marble. The first thing I saw was the living room. There was a colossal couch and two comfy-looking chairs on either side. Across from them was a brick fireplace with a TV above it. As I walked to the next room, I saw the kitchen. There were marble countertops and ample cabinets above them with storage space. There was also a stove, oven, microwave, and fridge like a standard kitchen, except everything, was x3 the size. As I continued exploring, I found a movie room with reclined seats, a gym with workout equipment, a library, and study room, a media room with a pool table, an indoor swimming pool, and changing rooms! There were also 12 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms (1 for each zodiac) and a VENDING MACHINE on every floor!

Just as I was about to head upstairs to settle into my room, the doorbell rang. I ran up to the door and slowly opened it. Standing on the porch, with a HUGE smile, was a pretty-looking girl. She had green/black hair and brown eyes. Her face was red. (most likely from the sun) She was wearing a cute top with an old-fashioned checkered skirt and boots.

Her smile widened as she saw me. "Hello!" she squealed. "I'm Taurus; nice to meet you!" she said, grabbing my arm and shaking it vigorously. "Hi..." I trailed off. I was still pretty surprised by Taurus's excitement, but I pulled myself together and said, "It's nice to meet you too. I'm Aries." 

 As she walked in, she gasped. "Oh my god..." her eyes widened. "It's nice, isn't it?" I said, smiling. "Nice? NICE?! IT'S AMAZING!" she said, twirling around and staring in astonishment. I chuckled. "Wait till you see the rest- it's great," I said. "I'm going to explore this place," she squealed and ran off. I stood there for a second, smiling as I watched her run off. She was excited, and for some reason, my heartbeat was so fast I could almost hear it. I thought I was just nervous and decided to unpack my stuff upstairs.

***********************************************************************

~Cancers POV~

As I walked up to the front door with my head down and my long hair in my face, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a boy standing on the front porch. As I lifted my head, I saw his back. From the looks of it, he had black hair and was wearing a "ROCK!" T-shirt and shorts. I couldn't see his face since his back was to me. I stopped for a second, mainly because I was very nervous. I felt my heart pounding and my sweaty palms. Then I reminded myself that everyone here was new and looked around the front lawn. As I stared at its beauty, I reminded myself that this would be a vast, fantastic place to live and slowly walked up the door.

As I walked up the steps to the front, the boy standing on the porch whirled around, and I got a clear look at his face. He had blue eyes and a mischievous grin on his face. I gulped. "H-h-hi," I nervously stuttered. I looked up and met his eyes. We stared at each other for a second, and he had a weird look on his face that I couldn't comprehend. But then, the look was gone, and his mischievous grin returned and disappeared again.