Chapter 14- The Search

~Virgo's POV~

Previously...

As I sat in my room after dinner, I stared at the poster on my bed and sighed. I really wanted to just rip it into pieces and flush it down the toilet. Or maybe burn it and bury it? Maybe something less dramatic like just throwing it in the trash.

But every time I wanted to, I just couldn't bring myself to. I remembered the day that I got it. I promised to cherish it forever. It brought back memories I didn't want to remember. Whenever I remembered all of this, I teared up, then got angry, and wished he had never given this to me.

I grabbed it and quickly shoved it under my bed so no one would see it. If someone else in the house saw this, it would be a disaster. Just as I was about to head to bed, I heard a blood-curdling scream.

Continued...

I jumped up in fear. WHAT was that? I rushed downstairs to see Pisces clutching the letter he received earlier, looking terrified. I rushed to him. "What happened? Are you ok?" I asked nervously. He dropped the letter and fell to the ground. I screamed. Suddenly, everyone was downstairs.

Aries quickly grabbed a glass of water and splashed it on Pisces's face. After a minute, Pisces sturred. "Hey- can you hear me?" Libra said, waving his hand in front of Pisces's face. He immediately sat up and pointed to the letter.

"Read it," he said breathlessly. I grabbed it as everyone surrounded me. 

Dear Pisces and the Zodiacs,

If you're reading this, I don't have much time. I've been kidnapped by some evil people who are trying to capture you guys. My name is Neptune, and this may sound crazy but I'm Pisces's brother. You are all in danger. Please call the police, the address of where I am is at the bottom of the letter. And whatever you do, be careful and cautious- these people are dangerous. Find me.

-Neptune

I gasped. Everyone looked confused and terrified. "Call 911," Taurus said, her voice shaking. Gemini whipped out his phone and immediately called the police and ambulance for Pisces. After a minute the ambulance arrived. "I'll go with him," Cancer said, crying.

"W-what do we do?" Leo asked, shaking. "We have to find Neptune- let's wait for the police," Scorpio said. We sat on the couch until the police arrived five minutes later. We showed them the letter and the address. "There's a very good chance this letter is a trap," one of the officers said after reading the letter.

"I don't care, we have to go," Sagittarius and Aries insisted. "It's not safe," the officer said again. "We are going," Aquarius said firmly. Finally, the officers had no choice but to agree and told us all to get into their car. They drove to the address which was about an hour away. 

Eventually, we arrived. The address was for an abandoned-looking cabin. "There will be several police officers surrounded all around the building and the rest will go in. Do not, and I repeat DO NOT go in," a police officer ordered us as he and several others headed in.

"I'm going in," Capricorn said. "No! It's dangerous," Taurus said, grabbing his hand. "I agree, we need to figure this out for ourselves," Aries agreed. We decided to split up by our elements, and Scorpio joined the fire signs. 

With the fire signs...

The fire signs had decided to explore the north wing of the cabin building. As they walked through the main entrance, the floor creaked beneath their feet. "This place looks really old," Scorpio observed, as he brushed dust off of him.

After walking around for a while, they entered a room that was filled with old pictures of space, astrology, zodiac charts, and more. "What the..." Leo's voice quavered. "The letter said that these people are trying to capture us so this kind of makes sense," Aries said, looking around.