Chapter 20- Revealed

Hey guys! This is another quick exert which I apologize about but it's not enough to make a whole chapter but it is important to the storyline!

~Gemini's POV~

"Gemini! Get up!" I heard. I felt someone hitting me with a pillow. My eyes shot open to see Aquarius with a pillow in her hand. I immediately sat up so she wouldn't keep bashing me. "Jeez, calm down- I'm up," I said, rolling out of bed- literally.

I just sighed as Aquarius laughed helping me up. I quickly got changed and headed out. "Where's Lib?" I asked. "Probably putting on some cologne to impress the "ladies," Aquarius said rolling her eyes. "You jealous?" I asked. "Uh, what? No," she said confused. "I'll get him," I said, walking up to his bathroom.

I knocked. "Come in!" I heard. I opened the door to see Libra standing in front of the mirror, combing his hair. "Hey, are you re-" Before I could complete my sentence, I saw something in his reflection and stopped. He looked at me confused and looked back at the mirror, realizing what I was looking at.

"I-It's not what it looks like," he said, trying to cover it up with his hair. "Why is one of your eyes a different color?" I asked, backing away. "It's a contact?" he said but it sounded more like a question. I raised an eyebrow. He sighed.

"Ok look I- I have a condition. I was told when I turned thirteen, one of my eyes would change color. I used to have brown eyes and 2 years ago, one of them changed to hazel. I'm just embarrassed by it," he said.

Suddenly, someone else walked into the bathroom. It was Scorpio. "You guys ready? We're going to be late," he said, looking through the door. "What are you doing here?" I asked. Aries sent me to check on you guys and Aquarius said you guys were in here..." he trailed off, looking at Libra's eyes- one brown and one hazel.  

"Shit not you too," he said, quickly putting in a brown contact. Scorpio just stared at him. Remembering something, his expression turned horrified, and he ran out. "Why was he so freaked out?" I asked. "I don't know but please don't tell anyone," he said as I nodded.

As we walked out we saw Aquarius tapping her foot. "What the heck? We're gonna be late and why did Scorpio run out terrified," she asked. "Uh he saw a spider hah hah," Libra said ushering her out. "Let's goooooo," he said in a rush. "Smooth as sandpaper," I muttered under my breath.

As we walked out, I noticed Scorpio wasn't in the corridor with everyone else. "Where's Scorpio?" Libra asked. "He said he didn't want breakfast- I think he went to the constellation room or something," Aries said. "Why are you two so twitchy?" Virgo asked me and Libra.

We flinched. "No, we're not...Come on we're already late," I said, trying to avoid questioning, running off with Libra. "Why have people been acting so weird lately?" I heard Pisces say before we went to the canteen.