Chapter 2 - Get to know each other!

~Gemini's POV~

As everyone clapped and cheered, I scanned the room, trying to remember everyone's names and taking mental notes of all of them in my head. Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. I thought. "Attention, everyone! Now that we're all here, let's get to know each other! Sit in a circle in sign order." Aries commanded.

After we settled into our spots, he explained, "Since we're going to be living with each other for a while, we need to get to know each other. So when it's your turn, you say your name and some facts about yourself. Understand?" Everyone nodded. "Alright then, I'll go first. I'm Aries, and my favorite color is red. I love sports and exercise, and I have a short temper." he said. The girl next to him smiled. "Hi, I'm Taurus, and my favorite color is green. I LOVE food and traveling, and I won't back down from anyone," she said. 

As I processed what they said, I realized everyone was looking at me. "What?" I questioned. "It's your turn," Aries said. "Oh, uh... I'm Gemini, and my favorite color is.. yellow and um... ya, that's all." I said. Everyone gave me a weird look, but I didn't care. I wasn't about to tell 11 strangers everything about me. I looked to my left and realized it was the girl I had met at the doorstep earlier- the shy one. "H-hi, I'm Cancer, and m-my favorite c-color is blue and white. I like to make new friends and draw," she said nervously. Suddenly, the boy on the other side of Aries jerked his head and smiled at Cancer. That was the first time he smiled since he's been here. They both are shy- they'll probably make good friends.

"Hello to all. I'm the one and only Leo, and my favorite color is gold. I love fashion and cute outfits and traveling!" she exclaimed excitedly. Taurus smiled when she said this. "Uh- Hi, I'm Virgo, and my favorite color is white and other pastels. I love to read and write." the girl beside Leo said. "*cough cough *nerd* cough cough*" said a boy to the further left. Virgo glared at him as he rolled his eyes. I think they were the two people fighting earlier- Virgo and... Scorpio; I'm pretty sure.

"Anyway..." said the boy next to Virgo, trying to avoid an argument. "I'm Libra, and my favorite color is maroon. I like to socialize and hang out with my guys," he said, making a peace sign with his fingers. "I'm Scorpio, and my favorite color is black and what I like to do is no one's business," he said. "But don't get on my bad side. If you do, your dead." he threatened. "*cough cough insecure cough cough*," Virgo said, smirking. Scorpio was about to snap when, "Ok, ok, chill out, you two," said the girl beside him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Anyways, I'm Sagittarius, and my favorite color is Purple. I like to go on adventures and play pranks on people. I'm never afraid to try something new," she said. Leo smiled. "You like pranking people too?" she said, smiling. "It's my life," said Sagittarius said as they high-fived. "I'm Capricorn, and my favorite color is brown. I like to study and learn new things," he said, glancing at Virgo. "Hey, I'm Aquarius, and my favorite color is blue. I love to swim and do volunteer work. I'm also a great person to come to for advice," the girl next to Capricorn said.

"Wait, do you... um- can y-you help people with their p-problems?" Cancer asked. I glanced at her. What problems did she have? I thought. "Ya, sure! Come to me whenever you'd like, and we can talk!" Aquarius said as Cancer grinned. "Hello, everyone, I'm P-Pisces, and my favorite color is light green. I love listening to music and all kinds of art," he said, his face red.

Aries glanced around at everyone. "Well, now we know a little about each other! And we'll learn even more over the next few years. It's getting late; let's settle into our rooms and start unpacking- then we can head to bed. I have some things planned for tomorrow." Some signs cheered, and some groaned. "It'll be fun- I promise," Aries said as everyone headed to their rooms. I found my room and headed inside. It was enormous! Like, the most oversized bedroom I had ever seen. I started unpacking, and after an hour, I was exhausted. As I changed, brushed my teeth, and got into bed, I fell asleep thinking, "Am I going to regret this?"