Chapter 9- Welcome to...!

~Taurus's POV~

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! It was 5:30 in the morning and an alarm started blaring. Loudly. My eyes flew open and I jerked upright. I looked to my left and saw Virgo, reaching over and turning the alarm off. I sighed and yawned.

I reached over and turned on the switch to the lamp. I immediately shielded my eyes, grimacing. "Good morning!" Virgo said, swinging her legs over the side and getting out of bed. "Ughhhh" I groaned. She gave me a sympathetic look. "Sorry, but we have to get up early," she said, making the bed. 

We both got up and started getting ready. "Hey, Virgo, what do we wear?" I asked, still unaware of where exactly we were going. Virgo had revealed to us that she knew where we were going. She was the only one, along with the boys of course.

"It's hot out, wear something comfortable and cool," she said, opening the door. "I'm going to make breakfast- you can come out when you're ready," she whispered and headed out. I quickly got ready, made my bed, and tip-toed outside.

I saw Aries, Libra, and Virgo already up, hustling around the kitchen. "Oh hey, Virgo woke you up at 5:30 with a blaring alarm too?" Libra said, greeting Taurus, smiling. I laughed. Virgo and Aries rolled their eyes. "What's for breakfast?" I asked, my stomach growling. "Waffles and orange juice- we don't have too much time," Aries said. "Hey Taur, Lib, can yall help me wake everyone up?" Virgo asked. 

"Sure!" We said at the same time. "Ok, there are 3 of us. You guys wake up 2 people and I'll wake up 4," she said, running down the hallway. Libra and I headed upstairs. I carefully walked up to one of the rooms and knocked. "Come in!" shouted a voice. I carefully creaked open the door and saw Sagittarius, closing her suitcase. 

"Good morning!" said Leo, peaking her head out of the bathroom. "Good morning girls!" I said. "Virgo sent me up here to make sure everyone was awake and getting ready," I said, looking at my watch. "We'll be out in a few minutes," said Sagittarius, rushing into the bathroom.

I closed their door and left. I quickly headed downstairs and after about 15 minutes, everyone was sitting at the table, quickly eating. "I swear if you guys don't tell us where we are going..." Cancer sighed. "If you guys eat quickly, we can leave," said Aries. We quickly ate, grabbed a few backpacks with food, money, and water, and left.

As we drove up to our destination, I gasped. "DISNEY WORLD?!" Aquarius screamed. We girls freaked out! We finally calmed down after a few minutes. "I knew this would be a great surprise!" Aries said, smiling. After we parked, we got in line, got our cards, and headed off.

Aries had a list of the best rides and scenes. We headed from one place to another waiting in lines and riding on the rides. 

"I love this place!" I said, walking arm and arm with the girls. "I agree!" said Cancer. "Well, this next ride is going to have a long wait... so be prepared," Gemini warned. After about 5 minutes of walking, we arrived. "Woah..." Leo gasped. We all stopped in our tracks.

There was a snaking line around several buildings leading up to the entrance of an insane rollercoaster. It was going very fast with loops, turns, brakes in the tracks, hills, and more. It looked crazy.

The few rides we had taken so far weren't too intense- mostly small outdoor ones or indoor virtual realities. But this...this was the real deal. 

"There is no way...I can't ride this," said Cancer, her eyes wide. She started backing away. "Oh come on you guys! It'll be ok! You can't miss this experience," said Aries. But Cancer looked absolutely terrified. Aquarius grabbed her hand. "Come on- you'll be okay. I promise," she said. Cancer nodded slowly.

"Hey, I'm terrified of rollercoasters too. But we might never get to do this. We have to try," said Pisces, trying to comfort her. She nodded again, and they finally took their place at the end of the line.

***********************************************************************************************

"Ugh- we've been in this line for over an hour," Scorpio groaned. "Impatient much?" Virgo muttered, tapping her foot. Scorpio glared at her. "This is not the time and place for this," said Libra. Finally, their turn arrived.

"Hello! How many people?" asked a lady. "12," said Gemini, eying the rollercoaster. "Ok, great! Follow me!" she said as they trailed behind her. Each seat held 3 people and were all connected to each other. In the first seat were me, Leo, and Sagittarius. Behind us were Aries, Gemini, and Capricorn. Behind them were Cancer, Aquarius, and Virgo. Finally, in the last seat sat Libra, Pisces, and Scorpio.

"I'm so ready for this!" said Sagittarius excitedly as we got into our seats. "Our any of you girls afraid?" asked Leo, looking around. "Nope," said Sagittarius and me at the same time. I had no fear of heights and had been on many rollercoasters before. We turned around to Aries, Gemini, and Capricorn. They didn't seem too phased or nervous either. 

In fact, the only people who seemed to be afraid were Cancer and Pisces. Pisces wasn't showing it very well, but Cancer didn't try to hide it. Virgo and Aquarius both comforted her as someone came down to put down the lap rests.

After a minute, the ride jerked forward and started going uphill. I looked on either side of me to see Sagittarius and Leo smiling. I stuck out both of my hands out as they grabbed them and we screamed as the coaster sped downhill.

***********************************************************************************************

We carefully stepped off the rollercoaster as the lap bars lifted. As I stepped off, I looked behind us. Everyone looked a little shaken, especially Cancer and Pisces. In fact, they looked like they were going to throw up.

"Are you guys okay?" Libra, looking at Cancer and Pisces. "I think we need to sit down- they don't look so good..." Capricorn suggested. They headed to the nearest bench where we all sat down. "I knew I shouldn't have rid that..." said Cancer, clutching her stomach.

Virgo quickly dug into a backpack and handed both Pisces and Cancer some water. "Anyone else?" she asked, holding up water bottles as we nodded. After a few minutes, we headed to get lunch.

"That was intense," said Aries. "I agree, are you guys ok?" asked Gemini. "I almost passed out but it wAs so GrEAt," answered Cancer sarcastically. "Girl-" Leo laughed. "I'm starving," said Libra and Scorpio at the same time. "I agree," answered Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. 

"What do you guys want to eat? We have to eat here, so we can just look around," said Virgo, looking at a map as we all followed her. We entered a small restaurant-looking shack that had burgers, sandwiches, salads, and some more. We sat down and ordered some food.

We quickly ate, discussing where we were going to go next. After we finished eating, we quickly headed from one ride to the other, until, finally, we were finally exhausted. "Ok... it's 6:00- let's start heading out," said Aries.

We walked past all the people hustling and bustling, doing some last-minute shows and rides. I smiled. I was very glad we had come here. This was like a dream come true.