Chapter 15-Happy Birthday!

Cancer's POV

I stood in the hospital, pacing back and forth through the corridor. It was about seven AM and Aries and I had come to the hospital to bring Capricorn back. I was waiting in the corridor as the doctors were checking up on him, making sure he was ready.

After a minute, Aries came out, looking relieved. "How is he?" I asked nervously. "He's doing fine- they've advised that he get bed rest for a while," Aries said. He quickly signed some papers and while he was talking to the receptionist, Capricorn walked out of the room in front of me, smiling.

"Oh my god- Capri are you okay?" I said, running up to him. He had bandages around his head, as well as some scars on his arms. "I'm ok Cancer," he chucked, giving me a hug. Just then, Aries came back from the front of the room, looking relieved. "I didn't know you could fight so well," Aries said as we headed out.

"I've been trained by my adoptive family- they're really into self-defense," Capricorn shrugged. "Well- you have crazy skills," Aries complimented. "So- what happened after yall got back?" Capricorn asked us. "Well..." I said, looking at Aries. This was going to be a long story.

"So you're telling me I have a brother?" Capricorn asked as Aries and I explained the story. "We all have siblings?" he asked. "Yep! I know- it sounds crazy," I said, as we pulled up to the driveway. "Um- you guys stay here- I'll be right back," Aries said, rushing out of the car.

That was weird I thought. After a minute he came back and gestured us in. As I walked in, I noticed it was oddly quiet. "Uh- is no one awake yet?" I asked. Aries laughed. I stood there confused. Suddenly, I heard a burst and confetti flew all over me as all of the zodiacs jumped out.

"Happy Birthday Cancer!" They screamed. I jumped in shock. I had almost forgotten about my birthday. "Aww, you guys! This is so sweet," I said, tearing up. "How did you know?" I asked. "Well, I was looking for you in your room a while ago and I saw you had marked your birthday on your calendar so..." Virgo shrugged. "I actually know all your birthdays," she said, grinning.

"What? How?" Aquarius and Pisces asked. "I don't reveal my secrets," she winked. "You probably just snooped through our rooms," Scorpio said. "Do you ever shut up pessimist?" she gripped. "I know you can't be talking perfectionist," he retaliated.

"Don't you both ever get tired of this?" Gemini said, rolling his eyes. "Well anyways, we all got you something," Leo said, handing me a big present. "You guys are too much," I said, opening the gift. It was a box full of art supplies. "We know you like art," Libra smiled. "Oh thank you thank you!" I said smiling.

"Hey, Cap- how you doing?" Sagittarius asked. "I'm doing fine, my head is just killing me," he said. "Oh- I'll help you settle in," Taurus said, helping him up the stairs.

Hey yall! Sorry for the really short chapter- I just wanted to make a quick scenario/short section for this and didn't really have any ideas for this chapter! If you have any ideas for something you want to see in my future chapter, let me know!