Chapter 7 - Flight

~No one's POV~

At about 1 PM, the flight finally arrived, and boarding began, "About time," Taurus said as they boarded. "Okay, so we have two groups of 6 seats. On the left, we have two rows of 3 seats right in front and behind each other, and then the same on the other side of the plane. "So on the left, the first row is Taurus, Gemini, and I, and behind us are Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. On the other side, the first row is Cancer, Leo, and Virgo, and behind them are Libra, Scorpio, and Sagittarius," Aries explained as we headed to our seats.

-With Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces-

"I'm exhausted; we've been in that airport for so long," Gemini said, groaning. "I know; we'll probably arrive way later than we expected- and tomorrow is going to be tiring, so we need to get good sleep," Aries said as they settled into their seats. "Aries, how long is this flight?" asked Aquarius from behind him, looking over the heart.

"I think it should be about eight to nine hours, and since we'll probably arrive at the house pretty late, everyone try to get some sleep on the flight. We have to wake up early tomorrow for... uh, you'll find out," Aries said, catching himself. "Oh, come on- tell us!" Taurus and Aquarius urged. "You guys can wait- you'll find out soon enough," Capricorn said from behind Taurus.

-With Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, and Sagittarius-

"I'm glad we could get first-class seats," Leo said, checking out all the features. "Well, we're rich now," Cancer said, placing her backpack underneath her seat. "I still don't understand how, for the record," Libra said from behind them. "Ya, I don't think any of us do," Virgo said, looking at a checklist.

"Hey, Scorpio, are you alright?" Sagittarius said, looking at him with concern. Scorpio was sweating nervously and looked pale- like he had seen a ghost. "Do you have asthma? You're breathing funny," Libra said, taking one of his headphones out of his ear. "No- I don't have asthma Libra," Scorpio said, glaring at him. "Then what's wrong?" asked Sagittarius, frowning.

"I'll tell you what's wrong," said Virgo, looking over the seat and smirking. "Shut up, Virgo," Scorpio said nervously, staring at her with a weird look. "Why should I?" she said. "Mr. Big Shot is afraid of flying," Virgo said triumphantly. "Really?" said Libra and Sagittarius staring at Scorpio, then back at Virgo. The nasty look he was giving her said it all. She was right. "Wait, how do you know?" Libra said, confused.

"Uh..." Virgo trailed off as she and Scorpio gave each other a look. "Lucky guess..." she said, settling back into her seat. Just then, crew members came by and made sure we had our seatbelts on and all that. Soon, the safety video started playing. "Don't worry, Scorpio, you'll be okay," Sagittarius said, smiling and holding out her hand. Scorpio hesitated for a second, then placed his hand in hers. Eventually, the flight started moving down the runway, and after a few minutes, it took off. 

"How are you feeling?" Sagittarius asked, looking at Scorpio. He nodded, feeling embarrassed. "Hey, don't worry- you don't need to be ashamed. We all have fears, no biggie," she said gently as Scorpio removed his hand and slowly calmed down.

-Later-

"Ughhhhhh," groaned Virgo, looking over the seat. "Can you two turn off your phones? People are trying to sleep, and the noise isn't making it easier," she said, glaring at Scorpio and Sagittarius. "Why should we?" said Scorpio just as Sagittarius responded, "Sorry," Scorpio rolled his eyes. "Thanks, Sag," she said, smiling at her and glaring at Scorpio. "Everyone is asleep, look!" Virgo said, motioning to everyone.

She was correct; everyone in their view was asleep, even the other signs. "Well, I have insomnia, so..." Scorpio said, looking at Sagittarius. "Oh, I can't sleep in any moving vehicles- cars, planes, boats, etc.," she said, shrugging. "Well, at least let me sleep!" Virgo whisper yelled, sighing.