Chapter 17- Dorms

~Capricron's POV~

I sat on the couch, watching TV and waiting for the others to come back. Apparently, there had been an important assembly today and although I insisted I was fine, Taurus and Virgo declared I wasn't coming. Just as I was about to go upstairs, the door burst open. "Capricorn? You doing ok?" Taurus ran over to me concerned.

"Hey- I'm ok don't worry about me," I said, brushing her hair out of her face, smiling. "What was the assembly about?" I asked. "Oh- a lot, I'll explain it," Aries volunteered. He told me about how we were now going to stay in dorms, there were seven other constellations who were part of the big dipper, we had a special room, a new class, and we all had powers. 

I just stared at him, confused. "I know- it's a lot. And two of those girls from those constellations already don't seem to like us but Sagitarrius insists they're nice," he said. Sagittarius rolled her eyes. "Who are we sharing dorms with?" I asked.

"Basically, us plus the other 7 constellations have dorms on the second floor and we are staying with the other two people from our elements while the other constellations just have a boy and girl room," he explained. I nodded. "Oh Cap- this is your personal key for the break room," Virgo said, handing me a golden key with my name on it.

"So are we moving in today?" I asked. "Yes- we have to pack and head back in about an hour- do you think you're doing well enough?" Aries asked. "I am just fine and I'm moving in today AND I will come to classes tomorrow," I insisted, looking at Virgo and Taurus. Virgo sighed as Taurus pouted.

"Well- I'm helping you pack," Taurus said. "Taur I'm fi-" she cut me off. "I'm not asking you," she insisted, running up the stairs. "Aww, how sweet- I'm going to cry," Scorpio said sarcastically. "Oh please stop running the moment emotionless bastard," Virgo said. Before he could snap back, she just stormed up the stairs.

"Well- we should probably pack," Libra said. "You need help going up Cap?" Cancer asked. "I'm alright, thanks," I assured. I made my way up to my room and when I entered, I already saw Taurus had taken my suitcase out and left a note. 

Be right back! DON'T PACK WITHOUT ME! Taurus had written. I just smiled and started looking through my closet for clothes. A few minutes later, Taurus rushed back in, looking winded. "Taur- I'm fine I swear," I insisted. "No you're not getting hurt again," she said. She rushed to help me but suddenly, she tripped over the carpet.

She was about to fall when I quickly caught her before she fell back. "Oh god, Taurus? Are you ok?" I looked at her concerned. She just stared at me. I had never noticed how beautiful her eyes were up close. I suddenly snapped out of it when I realized how close our faces were.

"I-I'm sorry," she stuttered, embarrassed. I just chucked. After I few minutes, I had finished packing and headed downstairs with my suitcases with Taurus behind me. When I got down, I saw Leo, raising an eyebrow at us. "Uhh..." I stared at her, confused. She whistled. Before I could figure out why she was acting so strange, everyone else rushed downstairs with suitcases and backpacks full of things.

We quickly headed to school where a lady in the front handed me my dorm room and key since I hadn't been at school earlier. We all took the elevator to the second floor where there were 6 rooms. The rooms were labeled "Fire Signs", "Air Signs", "Water Signs", Earth Signs", "Constellation Boys", and "Constellation Girls."

The fire signs room was the first one and the Water signs room was right across. Next to the fire signs room was the Air signs room and right across from that, next to the water signs dorm was the Earth signs dorm. Farther down the hall, the two boys' and girls' constellation dorms were across from each other.