Chapter 3 - Breakfast

~Leo's POV~

I woke up to the smell of something AMAZING. It smelled heavenly, and I immediately showered, brushed my teeth, and got changed. As I stepped out of my room, I heard another door quietly open, making a creaking noise. I looked two doors to my right and saw Taurus calmly walking out of her room. I knew that the girls' rooms were on one floor and the boys' rooms were on another. As she stepped out and saw me, she walked up to me. "Hey," she whispered. "Hi," I whispered back. "You smell something good, too?" she said. "Ya, I wonder who's making breakfast so early in the morning, though; it's 6:00 am," I said as we walked down the stairs.

When we headed toward the kitchen, the sweet aroma got stronger. As we entered the kitchen, Taurus gasped as my mouth dropped open. The counter was FILLED with breakfast food. There were pancakes, waffles, cinnamon rolls, breakfast sandwiches, donuts, hashbrowns, fresh juice, fruit, syrups, and butter. Behind the counter, wearing an apron and hair tied back into a high ponytail, was...Virgo???

As she turned around and placed a pancake on the 3RD stack, she jumped as she saw us. "Oh, good morning, you guys!" she said. "Just getting breakfast ready," she said, turning back around. "W-What?!" Taurus said, gaping at the food. "Hmm? Something wrong?" Virgo said, glancing at them before placing more batter on the grill. "A-all this food?! VIRGO, I'M IN HEAVEN," Taurus said, almost drooling at the food. "I didn't know you could cook so well!" I exclaimed. "How long did this take you?" "I like cooking, actually, and well, I got down here at about 4, and I'm just about done so..." she said, looking at us. "It's 6," said Taurus, looking at the food hungrily.

She turned off the stove and placed the dirty dishes in the sink. "Well, I had to make a lot of food; 12 of us, you know." She said. "Care to help me set the table?" she said as we nodded. While setting the table, I noticed Taurus trying to grab a cinnamon bun from the plate. "Taurus!" Virgo said, swatting her hand away. "Not yet!" she exclaimed as Taurus whined.

"C'mon, Virgo, it looks and smells so good!" she pouted. "We have to wait till everyone else is awake," Virgo said. Taurus smiled. "Say no more," she said. And with that, she ran up the stairs and started yelling. "WAKE UP! WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" Virgo sighed and rubbed her temples. I gave her a sympathetic look. "Sorry," I said sheepishly. "I think she's a major foodie," I explained, cringing at her loud voice. "Hey, it's not your fault," she said. "You're Leo, right?" "Ya," I said. 

She was about to say something else when- "Can we eat now?" Taurus asked. She was coming down the stairs and had a triumphant look on her face. Trailing her were eight tired-looking zodiacs. They were all mumbling and groaning about how it was too early. But when they saw the food, their expressions changed. "Oh my god- who made all this food?" Capricorn questioned, staring at the food. "Virgo did- she's a great cook!" I said as Virgo blushed. "Ok, well, I think everyone is here, so let's sit down, and then we can eat," Aries said as everyone took a seat.

"Wait, someone is missing," Virgo said, scanning the table. "Scorpio- I think," Sagittarius said. "Well, we can't eat until everyone is here," Virgo said, slightly annoyed. I don't think she and Scorpio get along very well or something. We just met, though, so I'm not exactly sure. "SCORPIO, GET YOUR LAZY SELF DOWN HERE RIGHT NOT SO WE CAN EAT!" Taurus yelled, looking up the stairs. "Jeez, lady, chill; I'm coming," Scorpio said, walking down the stairs and rolling his eyes. As he took his seat, Virgo served everyone the food, and everyone started eating.

"So, what are we doing today?" Aquarius asked while taking a bite of her pancake. "I thought we could get to know each other better. So maybe like truth or dare or never have I ever." Aries said, sipping his orange juice. "That's a good idea," said Sagittarius. "I think the girls and boys should do it separately. Because I know for sure that us girls don't want to tell you guys everything," she said, as all the girls nodded in agreement. "Ok, after everyone finishes breakfast, we can each go to a separate area and begin," Aries said as they finished eating and separated.