Chapter 11- It's...you?!

~Gemini's POV~

As we walked off the runaway, I remembered our fun in Florida. I was going to miss the place. We had just arrived and were loaded off the plane. We quickly exited the airport, entered the van, and drove back. It was already pretty late. Everyone was exhausted so we all went straight to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the noise of something crashing to the ground. SMASH! I heard again. I quickly jumped out of bed and rushed downstairs. I was shocked at what I saw. The entire living room and kitchen were utterly trashed. There were pillows, furniture, and trash EVERYWHERE. I heard a gasp behind me. I turned to see Aquarius. "Who did this?" she said, shocked. Suddenly, fear started to appear on her face.

"What if it's a robber?" she said nervously. "We have security and several high-tech security systems but..." I trailed off. Her eyes widened as a figure dashed past us. She screamed and quickly hid behind me.

I put an arm in front of her to shield her. I could feel my heartbeat increase when suddenly... "Suprise!" someone yelled. Leo and Sagittarius jumped out in front of us, covered in food and trash. I gasped, confused and relieved. "What happened here?" said a voice behind us.

We turned to see Aries, gaping at the mess. Leo gulped as Sagittarius smiled nervously. "Well... we were just having some fun and it...um got a little out of control," Leo explained nervously. Just as Aries was about to say something, another voice chimed in.

"Oh, great heavens! What happened here?" said Virgo, gripping the stair railing. "What happened is that Leo and Sagittarius made a mess and now they're going to clean it up," Aries said, raising an eyebrow.  "Fiiiine" sighed Leo and Sagittarius. 

They cleaned the mess, Virgo started on breakfast, and the others came downstairs, questioning the commotion. After we ate breakfast, Aries announced "Ok you guys, high school starts in less than a week-prepare yourselves," We groaned.

I headed up to my room and started organizing my stuff and unpacking. Everyone had already bought school supplies ahead of time. After about 2 hours, I headed downstairs. Taurus, Virgo, and Cancer were on the couch.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Taurus asked. "What about lunch?" Virgo questioned. "Oh come on! We can order pizza or something. Just one day!" Cancer said. "Pleeeease" she and Taurus begged. "Fine," Virgo sighed reluctantly. "Gem, want to watch a movie with us?" Taurus asked me. "Sure- why not?" I said. Virgo and Cancer went to get everyone else while Scorpio ordered the pizza.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scorpio's POV~

Just as we chose the movie, the doorbell rang. DING DONG! "I'll get it," I said as everyone settled down. I walked up to the front door and opened it. There was a girl about my age at the door, holding a few boxes. When I got a clear look at her, my eyes widened in shock. For a second she looked confused. Then she gasped.

We stared at each other in shock. "Scorpio?" she finally said. "Is that you?" she questioned, eyes wide. "Beatrice?" I said, still flustered. We just kept staring at each other. Suddenly, I heard a voice behind me. "What the heck is taking so long?" Virgo said annoyed, glaring at me.

"Who's at the door?" she asked craning her neck. I slowly backed away and when Virgo saw who it was, she almost fell over in shock. "Oh.My.God"  Virgo said, grabbing the side of the counter to stay balanced. Beatrice stared back at her, looking equally shocked.

Virgo grabbed a glass of water and started chugging it. Suddenly, someone stepped out of the car behind us. "Hey, Bea- what's taking... s-so long? Oh my lord..." she gripped stepping in front of the car. I gasped and Virgo immediately spewed all the water out of her mouth.

"Candice?!"  Virgo yelled, staring at her, shocked. Suddenly that all the others were staring at us. "Uh..." Aries raised an eyebrow as the signs looked at us, confused. "You guys go ahead and start...uh just give us a minute.." I fumbled.

I grabbed Virgo's wrist and took her outside and immediately shut the front door. It was just the 4 of us on the porch. I could not believe I was seeing Beatrice and Candice again. We had a very...interesting history if you must. But that was a story NOT to be told. Things had not ended well anyway.

"I haven't seen you two in forever..." Beatrice trailed off, staring at Virgo and me. Candice immediately pulled Virgo into a hug. They used to be pretty close. "Well...it's great to see you 2 again," Candice smiled as Beatrice nodded. "You too," me and Virgo said in unison.

We all stayed quiet for a moment. "So...why are you guys delivering pizza? Together?" Virgo asked. That was a good point- I hadn't really thought about that. Beatrice and Candice looked at each other nervously. Virgo and I stared at each other, confused.

"Oh...don't worry about that- it's not important..." Candice said sheepishly. "Anyway...What's going on between you two?" Beatrice asked, staring at us intently. "Nothing" Virgo and I said quickly, looking down. Candice sighed. "Well...Beatrice has something to tell you that may change that," Candice said, looking at Beatrice knowingly.

"Huh?" I said confused."I-I'm sorry!" Beatrice cried. She then turned on her heel and ran to the car. "I'm sorry guys- I thought she was ready to tell you. But I promise, you'll find out soon enough. I will make sure she tells you two, sooner or later" Candice said, shaking her head. 

"Tell us what?!" Virgo and I exclaimed. "I'm sorry...but it's not my truth to tell. She has to be the one to let you guys know. She'll be back soon. I promise" Candice answered. With that, she turned around and walked back to the car. She gave us a final wave and smile, stepped into the car, and drove off.

For a second we just stood there, dazed and confused. Then, I grabbed the pizza boxes off the ground and opened the door. I walked in with Virgo right behind me. "Hey, what took you guys so long?" Cancer asked. "Oh...um- it was nothing," Virgo said, heading upstairs.

"Virgo? Where are you going?" asked Taurus. "I'm not in the mood to watch a movie- you guys go ahead," she said, disappearing into her room. Everyone looked confused- they knew something had happened but decided not to ask again.

"Scorpio, are you staying?" asked Libra. "Uh- ya I'll stay," I said, hoping that the movie would help distract me. But as I sat there, all I could think about is what had happened outside. What did Beatrice have to say that would change something?  I thought. When the movie ended, I knew I should have a conversation with Virgo, but I was not feeling like it.

"Well...tomorrow is the first day of school- so let's eat and head to bed early," Aries said. We quickly prepared dinner, ate, and dozed off, awaiting our first day of school.