Chapter 19- Mystery Guy

~?'s POV~

I stood outside the school, looking at my phone. I had gotten a message earlier in the morning from Taurus asking to meet her after school. I was really confused as to why she wanted to talk as we barely even talk normally. I suddenly had a feeling I knew what this conversation was going to be about. I could only think of one thing.

Before I could think of anything else Taurus appeared and waved to me. I nodded. "So what's the sudden need to talk to me?" I asked. She sighed. "I-I need to tell you something," she said, fiddling with her fingers. "Shoot your shot," I said, unphased by how nervous she seemed.

She sighed again and pulled out her phone, looking through her camera roll. She suddenly pulled up a picture, looked at me and back at the picture, then held it up for me to see. What the? I felt my stomach drop. Oh no. "Where did you get that?" I asked clenching my jaw.

"I'm sorry! She just brought it back and was acting really weird so I went through her stuff and found it and took a picture and I just couldn't comprehend it so I just wanted to know if it was true," she said in a rush looking down.

This was terrible. Why did Virgo still have this? I thought after everything that had happened, she would've gotten rid of it. We both probably knew it was going to be a disaster if someone in Zodiacs saw it. It brought back a past both of us wanted to forget. I rubbed my temples in sighed.

Calm down I said to myself. "So...is it true?" Taurus asked me again. I looked at her and back at the picture of the poster. "It is. But please, I'm begging you do not tell anyone," I said, clasping my hands together. She looked taken aback. I was never usually this vulnerable. But I guess she took pity on me.

"I won't. I just- I just wanted to know if it was true. I feel terrible for looking through her stuff," Taurus said looking down. "I need to have a conversation with Virgo about this," I said. "No no no! Please! I don't want her to know I know! You made me promise not to tell anyone and you can't tell Virgo. Please," she said tears filling her eyes. I just shook my head. "Fine," I said, holding out my hand. "You got yourself a deal," I said as she shook it.

Who do you think the mystery guy is?

What is on that poster that could potentially cause a catastrophe?

Read the next chapter to find out!

Hey guys! Yashvi here. Sorry for the short chapter- this was just a quick excerpt. I am going to start working on the first chapter of my book, and it should be out by tomorrow or the day after that because I still want to keep updating this book! If any gender or ship requests for my new book, please feel free to let me know! Love yall! <3