Chapter 12- High School

~Aries POV~

Ring! Ring! Ring!  My eyes flew open as my alarm blared. I sighed, shut it off, and got out of bed. Today was the first day of high school and I was nervous as heck. Many people had thought of my personality as strong and a leader- not scared of anything. But that wasn't true. The first days of school had always stressed me out.

I quickly got ready and grabbed everything I needed. I double-checked everything and headed downstairs. I heard footsteps but didn't see anyone as I stepped into the living room. "Hello?" I called. Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming toward me. At that moment, I saw Sagittarius and Virgo step out of the kitchen.

I could smell something baking as my stomach growled. Loudly. Virgo chuckled. "Hey Aries," they waved. Both of them were wearing their best casual clothing but Sagittarius was wearing jewelry and make-up. She must have noticed my raised my eyebrow.

"What? I got to make a good impression!" she said, striking a pose. I did have to admit, she looked really nice. "I can make a good impression without being covered in makeup," Virgo said, rolling her eyes. Unlike Sagittarius, she had on little jewelry- much more suited for school.

"Well anyways, we made food- the others should be here soon..." Sagittarius said, looking at the empty staircase. As we set the table, everyone slowly started coming downstairs. Everyone had dressed their best, but Libra and Sagittarius had definitely overdone it. 

"A leather jacket? Really dude?" Scorpio questioned. Libra shrugged. "Gotta impress the ladies, you know?" Leo giggled, hiding her smile. I just rolled my eyes. We quickly ate breakfast and headed to our high school. When we arrived, we stood there, gaping at the huge building in front of us.

"This school is huge!" Pisces and Capricorn exclaimed. We all nodded in agreement. "I've seen bigger," Virgo and Scorpio said in unison. We turned to stare at them. This school was almost half the size of our mansion! "You guys must have been to school in a castle," Gemini said, rolling his eyes.

"C'mon- let's go in," Cancer said, trying to avoid the commotion. We filled into the school building along with many others. Soon enough, the hallways were flooded with people. Suddenly, we heard an announcement on the intercom. "Welcome high schoolers! This is your principal speaking. Please find your lockers and feel free to explore! The bell will ring soon, meaning you will have 5 minutes to get to class. Make sure you have your schedule! Have a great first day!"

"Well, let's go find our lockers," I said. Coincidentally, our lockers were all in the same row, right next to each other. "How convenient," Virgo said. We opened our lockers and put all our supplies in them as we took out our schedules. We had all taken AP classes- so all our teachers were the same. As we skimmed through them, we realized that there was no class that all 12 of us had together- except for P.E. and lunch. That was probably a good thing.

"Well, I got Math first- anyone else?" I asked. "Me," Sagittarius, Gemini, and Aquarius said in unison. At least I wasn't alone. After we settled everything we headed to our classes. Taurus, Virgo, Libra, and Pisces went to English, Cancer, Leo, Capricorn, and Scorpio went to history, and Sagittarius, Gemini, Aquarius, and I went to math.

When we arrived, we saw a message on the board. "Welcome, students! Please find a seat and get out your supplies," it said. All the desks were in groups of 4- another coincidence.  We took a seat at the first table and took out our supplies. As other kids started filling in, the teacher suddenly appeared at the front of the classroom.

"Hello everyone! I'm Mrs. Jackson and I'll be your Math teacher this year!" she exclaimed, smiling. "I feel like I've seen this teacher before..." Gemini said, then shrugged. "Today, we're going to introduce ourselves. Please say your name and a fact about yourself," she explained.