1. selection of models

.

.

.

In the morning.....

A young business man in the rush come out from his mansion to his car because he is in hurry....
He drives his car at very high speed.....

That businessman is the youngest CEO of Thailand and no. 1 businessman of the country......
His name is Kinn Anakinn theerapanyakul, heir of Korn enterprises and second son of Korn theerapanyakul......

Today he is in hurry because he has to attend a very urgent meeting with his brother....

He owns one of the biggest modelling agency of Thailand..... today they are going to select model for his company's new project.... that agency handles by his elder brother tanakhun..... first son of Korn theerapanyakul but still he needs kinn's help to qualify the model because he feels suffocated in crowd and kidnapped by several times in his childhood makes him mentally weak..... that's why, Kinn became heir of Korn enterprises not tanakhun.....

When he drives, suddenly a young boy come infront of his car..... thanks to God that kinn apply break on the right time.....but that boy stupidity makes Kinn angry.....so he came out from his car.....

Don't you have eyes... can't you see..... Kinn said angrily when that guy Heard that.....

I have but I think you don't have eyes..... that young guy replied while standing from floor with holding a cat in his hand.....

When Kinn hears his reply clenched his fist......
You come infront of my car and arguing with me that I don't have eyes...... Kinn said angrily.....

I came infront of your car because today you almost killed that little kitten...... that much you drive fastly...... that young guy said..... while showing that little kitten in his hand.....

Listen I don't have time to listen your nonsense...so, just leave my way...... Kinn said irritatedly...

Don't you have manners.... that young guy said....

No I'dont have...... Now take that money and treat this cat or if you want to keep it then keep it.. I'dont care...... Kinn said while put a bunch of money 💵 on that young guy's hands......

I'dont need your money...... that young guy said angrily because Kinn insults him.....

Stop your nonsense..... I know your types of street people who just robes rich people money.....so, take this money and go..... Kinn said mockingly.....but that young guy anger on peak......so, he takes a stone 🪨 and break the front glass of kinn's car and return the money that Kinn gave him earlier in the same way.....

I have money so that I can treat this kitten so, you take your money and change the glass of your car....if street people are poor that doesn't mean they were thieves....... that young guy said and leave with that kitten while Kinn gritted his teeth in anger.....

Kinn call Big and ordered him to bring another car..... Kinn's anger on another level because of that young guy he is late for his meeting and he didn't even see the face of that young guy so that he punished that guy for his wrong doings later..... because that guy wear mask 😷..... that's why he only see his almond shaped eyes, his mascular body , thin waist and tanned honey colour skin.... for Kinn, appearance of that young guy is so tempting but that guy is so badmouthed.....so he ignored all his best model type features and only think about how to teach him a lesson because that guy break the glass of his favourite car..... that is gifted by his mom.....

.

.

.

After some time...

Kinn reaches his modelling agency.....where tanakhun wait for him
Why are you late kinn.... tanakhun asked
I'm stuck in traffic hia.... Kinn replied.... it doesn't matter Kinn mood is good or not but still he smile for his brother.....

Then they both enter in a room where models waiting for him after they both reach manager told each model to do ramp walk one by one.....
Kinn and tanakhun sat on the front seat and discuss about which model is good or not for his company.....
.
.
.
After some time
Kinn and tanakhun select some models and discuss about that and after that they both give a list to tanakhun secretary Pol.....

Here I have the list of the model who were selected..... Pol said.... while others model patiently waiting for Pol to say the name....

There names are ... Mek, Marsh and Tawan....... congratulations all three of you and only these three wait, rest can go Pol said politely while others model left the tanakhun modelling agency sadly..... because this is one of the biggest modelling agency of Thailand......

You three please come inside with me......Pol said while others three models following him.....

All three models stand infront of Kinn and tanakhun....
Have you ever do modelling in any agency..... Kinn asked them...

Yes sir, I do modelling in some small agency..... Marsh replied....

I'm runway model and do some products advertising....... Mek replied ....

I'm doing modelling in my college and be a model for my college for his publicity and promote some products of small company..... tawan said confidently.....

In all Three model only tawan who answered with so much confidence, Kinn amazed by his confidence..... because tawan literally don't know who kinn is ....he is very new in modelling he get this opportunity because of one of associate of tanakhun's modelling agency, John who saw tawan in a party and offer him to become a model in his new project that he and tanakhun work together in this project.... especially all models select by Kinn except tawan.....

Okay...then from tomorrow you all represent our new project as a model and sign the contract for this project and one more thing you can't sign any other contract with any other agency until this project is over.....so, take the pamphlet from our manager for the details of project..... Kinn said...in a cold tone...

Do your best..... this is the trial of your work, if you all perform better your work period will be exceed..... tanakhun said....
.

.

.

After that Kinn and tanakhun leave the agency and head towards home together.....

Otherside.....

All three models were really impressed by the charm of Kinn..... especially tawan who wants Kinn because John told him that if Kinn accept him as a model in his company his modelling career start and there is no Stop in his career.....but tawan think if Kinn fall for him, he got such a handsome and charming boyfriend and become the model of one of the biggest modelling agency of Thailand..... that's more profitable for him....so, he also become talk of town , tawan loves when people jealous with him what he have, he likes to be the centre of attention.....

.

See you in next chapter

Please support and votes
Share your opinion in comments