10. first day

Next morning....

Porsche wake up with a bright smile and said to himself "good morning Porsche, today your first day in office and you know very well that Kinn don't like those people who came late. So wake up and get ready".... after that Porsche go to get ready....

Otherside...
Kinn also get ready and come downstairs where Big and full family wait for Porsche because everyone know that today is first day in Porsche's in the office that's why everyone come there to give his best wishes to Porsche.....

After some time,
Porsche come but when Kinn saw his look , his mouth opened in shock infact Porsche come downstairs with light blue shirt white match jeans and folds his sleeves a little , not just that he even set his hairs and make some hairs fall on his forehead that added more to his beauty.....
He official looks perfectly suited to him......

Otherside....

Big really don't know what's happening here so he asked to korn about the current situation of the mansion then korn tells him that from today, Porsche also go to office with them ....

After listens to korn's words, he is really shocked and asked "did Kinn not have any problem that Porsche go to office with them".... after that korn tells him everything but still kinn's eyes looking at Porsche . Porsche goes close to him and said nervously
"do i have something on my face ".... Kinn really don't have any idea about what to say . So, he said
"No, it's not like that infact you are looking handsome , I never had see that much handsome personal assistant".... Hears to kinn's reply Porsche silently looking at him, then Kinn realises what he says .....

"Hmmm, now can we go?".... Porsche asked...
"Hmm"...kinn hums and go out , while Porsche thinks in his mind " What happens to it suddenly, sometime it will talk as if it will give a chance and it will kill me. Sometimes he will talk comfortably and Sometimes he will praise so much that no one will believe that he is Mr arrogant CEO of theerapanyakul enterprises Kinn Anakinn theerapanyakul, does he had split personality disorder?"....

"By the way leave it, why am I thinking about him "...then he turn towards family and said"bye everyone "...and come out.....
When he comes out, he saw kinn is waiting for him in a black Mercedes, he can guess that the car is very expensive and costly..... Porsche is thinking about that then kinn's voice make him come to the reality " get in otherwise we will late".... Porsche sit inside the car, look at Kinn and thinks " did kinn never smile ".....

After some time.....
Kinn and Porsche arrived at office, car stops infront of a big building and on the building it's written in bold and large letters "the Korn theerapanyakul enterprises"....

When Porsche saw the company's dazzle , he thinks " he is lucky in this matter that he get the chance to work in this company".....

When Kinn saw Porsche's smile and his sparkling eyes, he understands that Porsche likes the company, Porsche's cute smile bring a light smile on kinn's lips .....