9. work together

As Porsche explains the project to Big, At the same time a voice comes from behind "Big, be ready for tomorrow's meeting, ok"

Porsche and Big turn back when they hear a voice, whose voice is it? .....And that voice is of Kinn....

Porsche, seeing Kinn standing, asks him, "When did you wake up, you were sleeping and why did you wake up, you should rest, the doctor has told you to rest."

Porsche continues to question Kinn non-stop, Kinn just looks at Porsche, Then suddenly he puts his hand over Porsche's mouth and says " Uff, oh how many questions are you asking, Be Quiet Okay"....

Porsche silently looks at Kinn, Kinn turns to Big and says "Big, Prepare a Meeting with the KT company, Tomorrow and yes, specially message the President of this company to update that meeting himself, okay"....Big nods "yes" as he walks out, after Big leaves, Porsche is about to go to his room when Kinn suddenly grabs his hand.

Porsche doesn't understand why Kinn suddenly grabbed his hand.
He asks in a shaky voice, looking at the Kinn "why....why..are... Why are you holding my hand"..

After Listening To Porsche, Kinn Raised His Eyebrows and asked "Let me tell you this, since last two months our whole team is working on this project, They didn't come to know about it but how did you come to know that the company has taken loan from the bank, even I also checked this file myself"

Porsche responds to Kinn by saying, "Actually I have graduated in Marketing and Business , That's why I have information about this and I could answer with confidence"......

"Okay"...., just saying this, Kinn goes to his room , while Korn comes to Porsche and says " son Porsche , you have such a good knowledge of business, so why don't you join business with Kinn."

Porsche goes silent after listening to Korn, but breaking his silence, Porsche says " No Dad, i can't do that if i join office with Kinn, he will be angry with me, We already have a lot of problems and joining my office will raise Kinn's anger level again.".....

Listening to Porsche, Korn takes a deep breath and says " Porsche, you are not wrong in saying this, but I am saying this for your own good, You are so talented, so sitting at home, you do not need to waste your talent".......

Saying this Korn goes to his room, Porsche thinks of Korn's words and he starts thinking once.
If he stays at home, then his degree will not mean anything, so he thinks about talking to Kinn once about this....

But there is a fear in his mind that Kinn might get angry on his words, after a while Porsche goes to Kinn's room and stands,
But the nervousness is clearly visible on his face.
Porsche just standing near the room for half an hour, wondering whether he should talk to Kinn or not .

Then Porsche says to himself "Yes Porsche you can do it, just focus and be confident." After Taking a deep breath, Porsche walks into Kinn's room. Kinn looks at Porsche and says to him "What are you doing in my room?..You want something?.. Porsche looks at Kinn in silence for a while, then suddenly says stammering ly to Kinn " I have something to tell you." Then there is a long break in his telling.....
Kinn gets irritated by Porsche's silence, before he can say anything, Porsche says, " t.h.a.t. That's actually dinner ready, come on down."
"Wait, seriously You were standing outside my room for half an hour to say so much." Kinn says to Porsche...
"Come on down, everyone is waiting for you at dinner, okay." Porsche storms out of the room.
"Shit, With being so brave, I went to Kinn's room but it happened opposite him, But no one it's ok, maybe not now but sometime, because it's about my career".

While kinn thinks sitting in his room "Seriously someone stays outside a room for half an hour just to say this, leave it"..... After talking to himself, Kinn comes downstairs for dinner, when his eyes turn to Porsche, who is talking to Rose (slowly Rose also starts accepting Porsche as his son-in-law, so don't be shock) and smiling.