4. Wedding

In the morning.....

Tawan wake up from his sleep.....he done his morning routine after that when he came out from hotel room......
A driver approaches her.....

Good morning sir..... Khun Kinn ask me to escort you home..... that driver said.....

Where is Kinn, why he sent you..... tawan asked rudely......

Sir have an important work related to business, that's why he left for the company and ask me to drop you to your home....... that driver said......

Okay..... tawan said and start walking...... driver also follow him....
.
.
.
.
.
After some time...
That driver drop tawan home.....

When tawan enter he saw his mother and father , his father is very angry with him......

Where are you whole night, you didn't even informed me...... tawan's father asked.....

Dad, yesterday it's very late so, my Boss told us to stay in the hotel and return home tomorrow...... tawan explain.......cut the part when Kinn proposes him......
.
.
.
.
.
Otherside.....

Kinn finished his office work and return home..... when he returned he said everyone to gather in the hall.....he wants to say something important to all......
.
.
After some time.....
Everyone gathers in the hall.....

What happened son..... what you want to say.....his mother asked.....

Mom, I fell in love with someone and wants to marry him this week...... Kinn said.... while everyone smiles widely especially his mother......but one person who is not happy and that person is tanakhun kinn's elder brother because he knows Kinn wants to marry tawan.......

Really son.....who is that lucky person.....his mother asked happily because now she thinks his son going to move on in his life......

Tawan, I want to marry him......as soon as possible..... Kinn said...

Son, don't you think it's too soon.....his father said.....

I know dad but still I want that..... Kinn said while his mother fully support him.....

Okay my son today, we are going to his house and ask his hand from their parents.....

Okay mom..... love you.... Kinn said and go upstairs.....

Dear, what's wrong with you, why you agreed so easily...... Korn asked to his wife.....

Honey, don't you see kinn's happiness how much he is happy...... I think now he decided to move on in his life..... kinn's mother said while Korn nodded his head in understanding......
.
.
.
.
.

1.00 pm.....
In the afternoon.....

Tawan's villa.....

Kinn's parents come to tawan house with a marriage proposal for tawan......

When tawan's father see them they immediately invited them inside the house......

Sir, mam.... you are here please come inside...... tawan's father said very politely because kinn's father is tawan's father boss...... tawan's father is a manager in one of the company of Kinn but he never see Kinn in person because Kinn live in America, two years ago, Kinn returns from America.....but still he never meet him......but kinn's father know tawan's father......

As kinn's parents enter in the house and seat on the sofa....

Arthee... you are here...oh that means my son fall in love with your son..... actually we are here with a proposal of marriage for my son with your son....... Korn said politely...... otherside tawan's father think that they were talking about Porsche....... because for Arthee , Porsche is best in every aspect.....