2. Party

After some time......

Every models sign the contract with the company and take pamphlet of his work ......

Today you all have to come to party that was held by company for his new beauty product launch at 8pm ...... tanakhun's second secretary Arm said.. and give them invitation card... After that they all return to their home......
.
.
.
.

When tawan return home he is on cloud nine , then his mother come to him....... when tawan saw his mother , he hugged her tightly....

I'm so happy mom, your son is selected as a model in a big modelling agency and they also invites me in their product launch party..... tawan said happily.....

Wow..... I'm so proud of you son.....his mother said proudly.....then she noticed tawan is looking for someone....she knows that.....

Tawan, your father going to visit Porsche....he is not here.....his mother said.... otherside tawan become very angry.....

Why he always snatch those things that belongs to me.....dad should be here with me but no he is with him...... tawan said angrily.....

I know son.... that boy is really very inauspicious....but you know your father love him so much....so stop thinking about these things and be ready for the party , you have to look very handsome......his mother said while wipe his tears.....

Okay mom.....but before that I have to go to shopping to buy new dress for party tonight...... tawan said while thinking about how to impress Kinn......

Right dear.....so, let's ready....his mother said cheerfully....
Okk mom..... tawan said and go to get ready...... after some time he came downstairs and go to shopping with his mom......
.
On the otherside......
Theerapanyakul mansion.......

When Kinn return home, he is very annoyed because of today's incident that happened in the morning.....but he didn't show it infront of tanakhun.....but tanakhun noticed it from starting.....

Kinn what happened, why are you so upset..... tanakhun asked.....

Nothing hia..... Kinn said while about go to upstairs but tanakhun stop him....

Kinn, don't lie.... I'm your brother....now tell me.... tanakhun asked seriously , Kinn just sighed and tell him everything what happened with him in the morning......but tanakhun start laughing his ass off....but kinn get angry even more.....

Shut up hia....kinn said angrily

Really kinn that guy really have guts...... and you can't do anything..... I really want to meet that guy.... what is his name..... tanakhun asked while laughing....

I don't know his name..... Kinn said......

What?*shock*.....how he is looking...... tanakhun asked again.....

I didn't see his face because he wears mask..... Kinn said irritatedly and tanakhun got shock again.....

I really like that guy Kinn.... I want to meet him...... tanakhun said while about to laugh again but when he see kinn's death glare...he change that Idea......

Forgive that guy Kinn..... prepare for the party tonight..... tanakhun said try to change the subject.....
While Kinn just nodded and go to his room.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tawan's house......

After some time tawan's father come home.....when he enter he found no one in the home.....

Where is tawan and melon(tawan mother)......he asked to a maid.....

Khun, they both go to shopping together.....that maid replied and go back to her work....in this house only two maid work because they only afford two maids......
After some time.....they both return home with so many shopping bags.....