18. His First Love

.

.

.

After family dinner and spending time with family, kan's family returns to their mansion.....

While everyone in the family also left leaving Kinnporsche behind. They didn't asked anything to Kinn as Korn already told them maybe Kinn thought to give a chance to their marriage, so let go with the flow.....

Everyone left for their room except kinnporsche. Porsche looks at Kinn with so many emotions while Kinn is still confused that why he can't see Porsche's tears and why he get angry on Vegas. His trance was broken by Porsche.....

"Thank you Kinn for standing with me.".....he said makes Kinn looks at him as their eyes locked with each other make them forgot their surroundings but soon Kinn avert his eyes and just said "it's ok" and left from there.....

Porsche also returned to his room but a small smile plays on his lips, why not when first time his husband accept him as his husband, the way Kinn cared about him from last few days, a little hope rise in his heart......

Porsche changed into night dress and led on the bed soon drift into a deep slumber.....

After Porsche get sleep, Kinn come inside his room and sleep beside him as he can't be able to sleep without Porsche.....

.

Next morning.....

Kinn get up before Porsche and return back to his room. He gets ready for the office as he wants to go office early.

"Kinn, why are we going this much early??".... Big asked while coming in the dining hall.....

Porsche also come downstairs getting ready. He saw Kinn is going for office, so he goes to Kinn.....

"can I also come to office?"....he asked...

"No. We will not.".... Kinn said strictly makes him pout....

"Porsche, I know you are sad but please listen to me I have a good news for you, today we are going to finalize our deal with Vegas. Till then enjoy your holiday after that you will not get any leave."...... Kinn said try to cheer him makes Porsche smile after he done so much hard work for this project....

"Big, let's go. We are getting late....(To Porsche).... you take care of yourself and don't go anywhere without telling me".....he said with concern and left for the office with Big......

.

Kinn reached office and go to his cabin where Vegas and ken is already present....

"Kinn what happened? Why did you called me here urgently?".....vegas asked...

"Because I want to talk about Porsche.".... Kinn said..

"Come on Kinn, we already talked yesterday I don't have any feelings for Porsche, I agree that yes I like him during school time but not now."..... Vegas said makes Big and Ken confused because Big doesn't know anything about it while Ken looks at Vegas like"are you for real".....

"Are you done speaking? Now can I speak.,...(Vegas: sure).... I didn't called you here to talk about your feelings for Porsche. I called you here because I want to talk about Porsche's safety."..... Kinn said with serious expression....

"Huh?".... Vegas raise his eyes in confusion.....

Kinn told him about everything, whatever happening with Porsche from few days....

"But you can also take care of Porsche's safety then why did you call me?"...... Vegas asked...

"I have to go out of city for a week for some work that's why I want you to take care of Porsche's safety because in this matter I trust you the most and make sure Porsche didn't knows about it."...... Kinn said as Vegas understand seriousness.....