8. Care for each other

Kinn was going to his room when Porsche saw him and said, "I know you have come to see my hand but don't worry I am not going to get any hope from this so you can come to see me"

Kinn is shocked to hear that how did Porsche know what he was thinking,
He walks in and He came inside and said very seriously, "How is your hand, I heard that you got burnt while cooking in the kitchen, maybe you are so busy and so excited in the challenge that you hurt yourself, did you take yesterday's matter seriously?.....

After listening to him, Porsche started saying that "apart from you, there are many people living in this house, I love to cook for them too and yesterday not only you but everyone also praised me, so I was cooking for them too and my hand got burnt".

Seeing the change in him, Kinn started thinking that the boy who was afraid to stand in front of me a few days ago, Today he is answering my every question with confidence

He went to his room without saying anything to him.
Everyone came down for dinner at night, everyone was eating but Porsche was sitting silently watching everyone because he was having trouble eating due to burns.

Kinn notices that Porsche isn't eating anything, sitting quietly watching everyone,

Everyone went to their room after eating but Porsche was sitting there, then Kinn went to him after having food."I know you are hungry but your hand is burnt so I will feed you"
Porsche couldn't believe that the one who didn't want to see his face a few days ago is feeding him today, but somehow he was Little emotional because noone has ever feed him like this after his parent's death.......

Kinn fed him with his own hands and after a while he asked Porsche......
"Okay listen, if I ask you anything, you will answer"......"yes ask"
Hearing his yes, Kinn told him that "I came to know that your parents had died in an accident. After that your whole responsibility was taken by your uncle Arthee kittisawat".

Porsche became emotional after hearing all this and said,
"Yes, when I was 10, my parents died in an accident At that time I was also in that car but somehow I survived, after that I stayed in coma in the hospital for months.
When I woke up, I didn't remember anything except my parents. After that Uncle Arthee told me what happened to me and my parents. You know, at first I couldn't believe it, I cried a lot, but it was true"  Saying this brought tears to his eyes.

Porsche couldn't hide his tears from Kinn and Kinn went up and hugged him.
He wanted to ask Porsche more about his family but Porsche was already so emotional that Kinn could not ask him anything , in the warmth of kinn for some time, he feels calm and after that Porsche went to his room to rest.