11. Is Kinn jealous

After Vegas and Ken left....

Big also left kinn's office, today he is happy that after long time finally Ken returned from US with Vegas , he get the chance to see Ken again, he likes Ken from the first time he sees him but he never had courage to express himself.......
Don't think it's one sided, Ken also feel the same as big but they both were scared to confess to each other.........

In the office.....

Kinn holds Porsche's hand very tightly "What did you say, Porsche Pachara kittisawat huh?, Then what about your so call challenge that you make me fall in love with you, ohh you finally accept your defeat"...... Kinn said annoyingly with sarcasm.....

"Yes I introduce myself as kittisawat because you introduce me as your PA not your wife , that's why I use my surname kittisawat and about the challenge, so don't worry my full focus on that"... Porsche said with a smile....

As Kinn get very angry and leave the office but before leaving he slammed the door very Hard, after that he comes in the parking area and sit inside his car and drives at the full speed, but in the halfway, he stops his car and hit the steering wheel hardly

"how dare he say that he is kittisawat , he really get so much courage, I really need to tell him who am I?"..... Kinn said angrily and again start driving back to office......

Otherside.....
In Porsche's cabin.....

Porsche is really confuse with kinn's behaviour "why Kinn became so angry when he introduced himself as kittisawat?"...thinks confusingly....

"Did that person really has split personality disorder?".... Porsche thinking while someone open his office door....

When Porsche see that person he stops thinking about Kinn and stand from his chair and go to hug that person happily.....

(By mistake in my sleepiness, I deleted this part from chapter 10 because yesterday I'm so tired with my practice and rehearsal........💛💚) And I'm very lazy to write them again so,, I published them like that.. sorry 😝😝😝😝.....

______________________________________________
Chapter start from here ..

"Aunty, you are here, please sit na ".... Porsche said while make Melon sit on the chair....

Porsche is so happy that his aunt come to meet him, but Melon doesn't look happy and she comes here not alone but she bring a file in his hands, she gives that that file to Porsche and told him to sign them.....

"What is this aunty".... Porsche asked confusingly....
"This is yours and kinn's wedding gift".... Melon said when Porsche hears that he became so happy because Melon never gift him anything. So without reading he signs those papers.....

When Melon saw that she became so happy but he doesn't show it to Porsche, after that she comes out from the office with a triumphs smile.....

While Porsche..."ohh shit, I didn't even read those papers before signed them, should I ask about this to aunty, no no if I ask she will become so angry and it's also not right, I know aunty didn't do anything to hurt me , so leave it Porsche "...... Porsche said while again busy in his work.....

After some time he get bored and go out of his cabin to take coffee for refreshments but when he go towards coffee counter, suddenly he bumped into someone as he open his face to look at that person who bumped to him that person starts saying "sorry " to Porsche as he forgive him.....

After that they both introduce himself to each other....