17. Meet my Wife

.

.

.

Listening to trio , that person come in his room angrily.....

"Do I look like a coconut to my brothers and if it is then what's the need of telling Porsche, don't know what he is thinking about me?".... person said fuming, who revealed as Kinn, who heard everything whatever Porsche told to his brothers.....

Kinn returns home when Porsche's bodyguards inform him that Porsche return back to the mansion. Kinn already know when Porsche escape from the mansion, he asked bodyguards to follow him and protect him.....

Infact Kinn was angry on Porsche for not listening his words but get more angry when bodyguards send him Porsche's photos with Chay while hugging each other.....

He really boiled in anger and jealousy to see them , he immediately returned home when bodyguards inform him that Porsche was going towards Theerapanyakul mansion. Kinn wants answers but before him Khun and Kim approached Porsche and take him his room......

Both asked everything which Kinn wants to know, he didn't know why but he feels happy when Porsche said that guy wasn't his boyfriend neither he had any boyfriend not just that he also touched by Porsche's kindness, innocence and purity indeed Porsche is too naive for this cruel world. Kinn suddenly developed a feeling to protect Porsche and his innocence from this cruel world......

"I will see them(brothers) later, First I have to ask this Leo, why didn't he told me about that Porsche has a brother.?"..... Kinn said to himself and called Leo....

"Hello Kinn, how are you?"..... Leo said from other side of the call....

"Cut this crap and first day why didn't you tell me about that Porsche has a brother.?"..... Kinn asked angrily but Leo's reply make him confused....

"Oh, about that little guy, Chay. Actually Kinn, you asked about Porsche's details and that guy was his adopted brother that's why I kept his details in other file with Porsche's parents details which my colleagues gave me. But someone stolen those details, that's why I didn't tell you about Chay."...... Leo said sadly....

"What? And you are telling me about this now?".... Kinn asked angrily....

"I'm sorry Kinn, I didn't think it's important and I think I will ask that guy to reinvestigate about Porsche's parents again but before that guy resign from his job and also leave the country with his family and only he knows about Porsche's parents."...... Leo said frustratedly......

Listening to Leo, kinn's anger is on peak but somehow he controlled his anger because he knows he can't lost his control now.....

"Leo only Porsche's parents details was stolen or Porsche's childhood details too??"...... Kinn asked hoping he gets Porsche's childhood details.....

"No, Kinn. Porsche's childhood details and his parents details both are stolen and I have Porsche's details only when he is just 12 years old to till now and one more thing Kinn, chay's details was not stolen."..... Leo said told everything to Kinn....

"Okay, tell me about Chay then.".... Kinn asked want to confirm what Porsche said is true or not.

Leo told everything same about Chay which Porsche said....

"That's all. Well I must say Kinn, your wife is just like his name a real diamond. You are lucky that you got him."..... Leo said praising Porsche....

"Stop all these things and reinvestigate about Porsche's parents details. This time I won't tolerate any mistakes, also try to find that guy who first work on this."...... Kinn said seriously and cut the call....