16. Adopted brother

.

.

.

After talking to the person on call. Now Porsche is thinking about how to go outside the mansion, then suddenly a name come in his mind and he knows that person will definitely help him.....

After some time!!...

Porsche is standing infront of Tanakhun room as he knows only he can help him....

When Khun saw him, he asked him to come inside.....

"Why are you waiting outside, come inside."...... Porsche go inside the room....

" Phi!! Actually I need your help.".....

"Yeah asked I will definitely help you."....

"Promise that you will definitely help me."....

"Ok, say".... Tanakhun promised...

"Phi, help me to go out from this mansion.....(Tanakhun was shocked).... I promise phi, I will return before Kinn come home. Please help me."..... Porsche said pleadingly Khun can't see him like that so he agreed.....

After that Tanakhun helped Porsche to escape from Theerapanyakul mansion by distracting bodyguards by his fabulous acting........

.

In the Evening!!...

Porsche returned home safely before Kinn and for his safety he used some safety measures like wears hoodies and masks.....

But he returned home, he get shocked to see Kim and Tanakhun at the doorsteps with an angry look.....

"Porsche! Come to our room. We wanna talk."..... Tanakhun said but anger is clearly evident in his voice....

Porsche nodded and go to Tanakhun room followed by Kim and Khun.....

"Porsche,  where did you go?".... Tanakhun asked makes Porsche surprised but he knows he can't tell them....

"I'm sorry Phi, I can't tell you."..... Porsche said guiltly....

"Why you can't tell you just because that guy is your boyfriend."..... Kim asked angrily makes Porsche shocked....

"What?? Boyfriend?? Whose boyfriend? What are you saying Kim?? I didn't had any boyfriend."..... Porsche said shockingly....

"Oh really? Then what is this?".... Kim asked while throw some photos on the table infront of Porsche that makes Porsche more shocked.....

 Kim asked while throw some photos on the table infront of Porsche that makes Porsche more shocked

"From where you get these photos Kim?? Are you spying on me?".... Porsche asked shockingly ....

"It doesn't matter Phi, from where I get these photos?? Matter is that who is he and what's your relation with him??"..... Kim asked seriously while Porsche just stay silent.....