Chapter 3: The Three's Worries

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arata's pov:

After the trip that me and Hiromi from the arcade, we were currently at a stand that had a outdoor barbecue as we sat on one of the tables available.

We waited for our orders to be done grilling as we talked about some random stuff that just crossed our mind in that moment of peace.

Hiromi:"Okay, who would win in a race, a snail or a sloth?" She asked.

Arata:"I'll have to go with the snail." I answered.

Hiromi:"Why's that?"

Arata:"I...haven't actually seen a snail stop moving whenever I see one. I mean, I once saw a snail cross a road when I looked away for an hour, but I don't really picture sloths moving an inch. So, by sheer determination, I picked the snail." I explained.

Hiromi:"Arata...I think you took my question way too seriously." She said a bit shock at my explanation.

Arata:"Oh...so-sorry." I apologized with a flustered face

Hiromi:"Don't be. That was kinda cool actually." She said which made me even more embarrassed.

Arata:"...Thanks." I thanked her.

With that embarrassing moment, our food finally a arrive, which were one cup of plated rice and about 15 sticks of pork bbq.

Hiromi:"Well, let's dig in. It is my treat after all." She said.

Hiromi&Arata:"Thank you for the food!" We both said with our palms touching together.

After that, we began eating as we each take a stick of pork barbecue as it goes along with rice.

Arata:"Hmm~ This is really good!" I said happily as I take a spoon full of rice and take a bite of my bbq.

Hiromi:"Told ya. This stand has some of the best barbecue available!" She replied.

And so, we ate happily as after a few minutes, we finish our food with Hiromi paying for it.

Hiromi:"Ahhh~ That food...filled a hole." She said, satisfied.

Arata:"Soooo...what now?" I asked her.

Hiromi:"I...don't know..." She answered. "what do you do when you go out?" She asked me.

Arata:"Well, I guess in night. I walk by the boardwalk overlooking the sea. I mean, the view there is great and...you know." I answered.

Hiromi:"Oh! Great Idea! I've been wanting to take a picture of the sea at night." She revealed.

Arata:"..."

Hiromi:"...It's my first time going outside this late." She revealed as I understood.

Arata:"Ohhh...Well.." I said as I stood up. "Let's get going then." I said as I offer her my hand up.

Hiromi:"Yeah, let's." She said accepting my hand and standing up from the chair.

And so, we walked towards the boardwalk as we cross the street on the back side of the plaza as we take a look at the mesmerizing view of the sea being complimented by the reflection of the moon's low light.