Chapter 26: Back To School Problems

" ":Talking
' 'Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Toru's pov:

I was currently being carried to the nurses office by one of Arata's closest friends, Andy. A senior of Arata's and also mine. He carried me in his shoulders towards the nurses office.

Toru:"..."

Andy:"..."

Toru:"...Wh-"

Andy:"Why did I help you? I don't know, really." He cut me off.

Toru:"Ah. I guess my question was obvious." I said as I decided to just stay quiet.

It was all confusing. He was one of the people to help Arata whenever I used to bully Arata. Even how, he should hate me. Why help me? Shouldn't that be good for him?

Andy:"...If I'm being honest, I feel bad for you." He said, catching my attention.

Toru:"Huh?"

Andy:"You bully others to make yourself feel good, feel belonged. You have no real friends." He pointed out.

I couldn't help but just nod silently. He was right on the money and hit the nail in the coffin. It was my only way of fitting in with the crowd and have....friends.

After about a few minutes of silently being helped by Andy, we arrive to the nurse's office as Andy opens it and helps me inside. The nurse, came to us and rushed towards me, all worried.

Nurse:"What happened to him!? Why's he all beat up!?" The nursed asked in a worried tone.

The nurse took over and helped me onto the clinic's bed as the nurse ushered me to lay down and I did. Andy stayed as he began to explain the events that occured.

Andy:"...He got beat up by some thugs who entered school grounds. Seems his been targeted by some of the bad apples in town." Andy answered.

Nurse:"Thugs!? Why would you associate yourself with them!?" The nurse asked me.

I looked away, not answering out of embarassement, guilt and stupidity. Now that she asked that, just why did I actually hang out with those lot? Was I that desperate?

WITH ARATA

Arata's pov:

Currently walking through the hallways, I see Andy-senpai exit the nurse's office. Seeing him there. I approached him, a bit worried.

Arata:"Senpai, did you get hurt? You just got out of the nurse's office." I asked in a worried tone.

Andy:"I'm fine. I just helped someone go get treated, that's all." Andy answered in a bit of a mad tone.

I approached Andy-senpai as I can barely see inside the nurse's office to see the nurse treating someone, though I couldn't see his or her face.

Arata:"Are you sure? You seemed...mad." I pointed out.

Andy:"...I'm fine. I just helped someone, that's all." He said with a smile as he closes the room's door.

Arata:"Umm...Okay then. Anyway's it's club activity time senpai.. Let's get going." I informed Andy.

Andy:"Already?" He checked his watch and let out a tired sigh.

Arata:"Yeahhh....Well, let's get going." I said in an awkward tone as I began to walk through the corridors.

Andy-senpai followed behind as we were now on our way to the Karate club's clubroom, which was a mini-dojo that the school permitted for us to construct.