Chapter 24: School Drama

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arata's pov:

I took my first steps into my highschool academy as a new teen. A changed on who can properly defend himself, and thanks to Jake's training, I developed some muscles. I'm not ripped, but I'm not slim too.

I took as step in and many of my classmates looked at me with shocked expressions. The former nerdy guy had gotten taller and muscular, as I walked passed them all with my bag hanging behind my back, being held by my left-hand.

Arata:'This is gonna take me some time to get used to.' I voiced my thoughts about the stares the other students are giving me

Every student who knew me were all in surprised mode, they never saw me like this, someone who now had a decent build, and when I entered my classroom, everyone's attentions was all onto me.

The atmosphere was all awkward as I walked towards my seat and sat down. Everyone's eyes were all still darted towards me as I let out a sigh.

Arata:'Right...just gotta get used to this. I'm sure everything will go smoothly.' I said to myself.

TIMESKIP-LUNCH BREAK 11:45 AM

Arata's pov:

Nothing changed, nothing at all. The bell finally rang and lunch was our subject now. I was about to stand up from my sit as I grabbed my bento that Hiromi cooked for me, but I was suddenly approached by a gal who used to ignore me.

 I was about to stand up from my sit as I grabbed my bento that Hiromi cooked for me, but I was suddenly approached by a gal who used to ignore me

???:"Hey there, Arata-kun! You look good today!" She complimented my looks.

Arata:"Umm...thanks for the compliment, I guess...So, what is it?" I asked her.

???:"Umm...I wanted to ask if you have any plans after school?" She asked me.

This caught me quite off-guard. She never once acknowledged my existence, and now she wants to see me after class. I'm not used to this, but the answer was obvious.

Arata:"Sorry. I have some important matters back at home. I can't." I answered truthfully.

It was quite true you know. Sachiko is left there with Nana and Reiko. I doubt they'll be any fit to take care of a growing child with their...sexual urges.

???:"I see...I guess I'll try tomorrow then." She said as she began to leave.

Really. A simple change of style made one of the most popular girls in school approach me. I guess a book cover is more important that the contents in this society now.

With the popular girl, who was Kanae, finally left, I stood up with my bento and started walking out to go eat with Akeno at the dojo, since Andy-senpai invited us.

Toru's pov:

I was now on my way to get lunch at the cafeteria at school. The 2nd term was starting and I atleast studied something in advance.