Chapter 20: All Out War

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arata's pov:

Everything was now in motion. Me and Def Mech were now going to attack The Warriors. And I was now in the forefront, the one who lead the charge while....being all alone.

I was all alone as I stood infront an old abandoned building that was on it's way to being constructed. I heard the construction for this building was because of The Warriors not agreeing to it's creation because it's in the way of their view.

Arata:"And yet, it's still here. Blocking a view." I said as I began to step towards the entrance.

I was wearing the hoodie that Sachiko gave me on my birthday, it was a hoodie she said she bought with the money she saved up from being a good girl with mom. Really, she is the best little sister to have and at kindergarten, she was rather mature.

As I walked, I let grabbed my hoodie's cap and pulled it down as I'm filled with determination. With Jake's training, I'll use my new moves to rescue Sachiko. I'll beat up anyone who get's in my way.

Arata:"Don't worry Sachiko. Onii-chan is here to protect you." I said as I enter the first floor.

I open the construction site's gates, only to be greeted by multiple thugs and wannabe gangsters, holding onto their weapons and wearing open up jackets as they smocked cigarettes.

Thug:"Huh? Who's this mofo?" One of them asked.

After seeing all of the numbers, I estimate them to be around...40 people in this floor and probably a few hundred more in the other floors. So, without thought, I ran towards the nearest thugs and knee'd their faces in.

The thug of my knee's hitting their skulls could be heard through the room as they immediately drop down on the floor, unconscious with bloodied noses

The thug of my knee's hitting their skulls could be heard through the room as they immediately drop down on the floor, unconscious with bloodied noses. This manages to alert these thugs as they got up and got their guard up.

Arata:"I'm Arata Atsuko, son of Mamuro Atsuko. I'm here for my family." I said as I gesture them all to come at me.

WITH JAKE AND JERRY

Jerry's pov:

Me and Jake are currently cruising through the streets with our boys, on our way to the site where Arata is. Apparently, Jake decided to send in Arata beforehand and made our cars take a long detour on purpose.

Jerry:"Jake...why did you send him in?"I asked him.

Jake:"I'm sure you already know why." He responded nonchalantly.

Jerry:"....Fine, I'll rephrase the question...will he be okay?" I asked again.

Jake:"That idiot has already learned everything I taught him in just a week. His innate talent far exceeds everyone in the 2nd generation." He informed me.