Chapter 6: Absolute Teasing And Too Much Teasing

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sachiko's pov:

I...I can't believe it! Onii-chan...invited a really pretty girl!

Hiromi:"You look so adorable! Just like your brother!" She complimented me and Onii-chan

She's soo pretty! I can't believe she's here for...Is she going to steal Onii-chan from me!?

Sachiko:"Wh-what are you to Onii-chan!?" I shouted.

Hiromi:"What am I to your Onii-chan, you say? Hmm..." She said with a smug face.

I knew it! She's going to do something to Onii-chan! She's going to stop me from playing with him the whole day! I won't let her do that!

Sachiko:"Hi-his not here!" I lied.

Hiromi:"*Gasp!* A cute girl such as yourself would do a lie!? Not cute at all!" She said.

I don't know why but I think what she said was a lie. She's looking at me funny with a satisfied expression saying that I'm cutest girl in the planet....Only Onii-chan can think of that to me.

Sachiko:"No! Onii-chan isn't he-"

Reiko:"Sachiko, who's that?" Onee-chan said behind me.

Hearing this, I look behind to see Onee-chan who came from the kitchen and was now behind me on the corridor between the living room and dining/kitchen.

Sachiko:"O-Onee-chan!? U-uhhh...this is...." I stuttured.

Oh no! Onee-chan is here! She's gonna snitch on me and tell the very pretty girl that Onii-chan is here.

Sachiko:"Sh-she's a villain! She's here to take Onii-chan!" I said a very convincingly lie.

With that lie, she will have no choice but to agree. I mean, she is a villain by stealing my play time with Onii-chan.

Reiko:"Uh-huh? Anyway, why are you here?" She ignored my lie and asked the pretty girl.

Sachiko:'NOOO! DON'T TELL HER!' My thoughts said.