Chapter 25: Problems In School

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Toru's pov:

After the confrontation with Arata, I stayed down on the ground. I cried and cried as I realized just how much I hurt Arata and myself. Why did I let myself get like this? Why did I become into this...asshole. I stayed on the ground, cried and asked those questions.

Toru:"I'm such an idiot! Why did I get like this!" I shouted at myself in sorrow and anger.

As I lay there, all helpless and miserably crying, being the definition of Pathetic, Masuru stepped into the frey with a smile on his face as if he was someone friendly, but I know his face all too well.

His face, seemingly all friendly, was filled with malice and it was directed at me and surprisingly...someone else. He watched the entire thing unfold as he smiled at me.

Masuru:"...Pathetic. What a lousy friend you are." He insulted him.

Toru:"...I know. You watched it all unfold." I pointed out as he nodded.

Masuru:"Of course! I'm your only friend, right?" He said in a playful way.

However, as soon as he said that sentence. His expression turn's to that of malice and sadism as his smile was replaced with a smirk and a shadow suddenly casted on top of his eyes, letting our a dark and malicious aura.

Masuru:"Don't worry. I'll handle that problem for you. I'll make Arata pay for what he did to my...friend." He said with a evil smirk.

Masuru left as his footsteps hitting the dirt ground started fading away until it was all gone. Masuru was now after Arata, and I needed to stop. So, I stood up and ran towards him, only to be stopped by a towering men.

The group consisted of regular gangsters and delinquents like me. They were all muscular as they towered over me as I was only at the height of their chins.

Thug:"...What's the matter? Masuru said to rest!" He shouted as he slams me back on to the ground.

What's the matter? Masuru said to rest!" He shouted as he slams me back on to the ground

My back was now against the dirt once again as now, my head was spinning. All of a sudden, the muscular men surrounded me on all side, forming a square and then suddenly...they began to stomp on to my entire body.

they began to stomp on to my entire body