Chapter 11: Anger Limits

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arata's pov:

I was in my own world as I cooked. It was as if my mind was clear when I was doing something I loved doing. I loved cooking, it was a great feeling to make food that make's people say It's delicious. It give's me warm feeling.

I hadn't felt this peaceful. As if the problems I have with my family didn't exist. But as soon as I finished cooking, my own peaceful world ended as I placed the dish I made onto a plate to be eaten.

 But as soon as I finished cooking, my own peaceful world ended as I placed the dish I made onto a plate to be eaten

A temporary pork roast made from potatoes, bacon and mushrooms. Clearly, I was influenced by the anime, Food Wars. It's a good show in my opinion, but the food there are a bit exaggerated.

With the dish now in the plate, my own peaceful world disappeared along with it. I guess that was fun atleast. Now, time for hating moments with Nana and Reiko. I place the dish on the middle of the table as I began to prepare out utensils and plates.

Akeno:"Oh! Senpai, let me help!" Akeno offered.

She came running in the kitchen as she grabs the plates, spoons and forks in my hand and began to prepare the essentials for today's lunch.

Arata:"Thanks for helping me out, Akeno. What about the living room though?" I asked.

Akeno:"Oh! You're mom and Onee-san? They said, they had to discuss something and they said I should help you out." She answered.

Hearing this, I let out a sigh as I pat her on the head. This resulted in her getting flustered as she shyly starts arranging the plates and utensils for lunch.

Arata:"Thank you for helping. I'll be back. Just gotta call the others upstairs." I said to her as I stop patting.

Akeno:"Su-sure, senpai." She answered shyly.

And so, I went out of the kitchen and onto the hallway that separated the kitchen and living room as well as a direct way from the front door and to the stairs.

As I began to ascend the stairs, I suddenly hear something from the living room that piqued my interest.

Nana:"...Reiko...I think he knows." Nana said to Reiko.

So, their finally getting suspicious. Took them long enough. I mean, I thought I was being obvious. Especially when I started getting angry with them at July 20, the exact same day they had a three-way.

Now, all I have to worry is how Sachiko take's this news in the future. If she were to find out that Nana and Reiko were sleeping with a man that was a bully...I don't know what might happened. I'm even more scared for her to find out at her current age. She'll probably never trust anybody, even me at some point.

I mean, her own mother. One of the most trusted people she has in her life, betrayed her own family. But, I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Still, I have to prepare, since I plan for Sachiko to grow up in a good way. Wether I hide it from her or tell her, whichever it is, I'll pick the most safe option for her.