Chapter 4: The Break-Up

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arata's pov:

Yesterday was rather...fun actually. I had a hangout session with Hiromi, we went to the arcade, eat out with barbecue and went to see the view of the ocean at night. Such a shame that Rei disturbed us.

Well, I guess that all changes now....maybe atleast. I want to break up with Rei. Her being out of my life won't really affect Sachiko's childhood. So it doesn't really matter if she leaves me. Nonetheless. I want her out of my life, and I plan to do it now and if not, in the future.

With that, I open my eyes as I wake up, laying on my futon as I sit up and stretch my arms.

Arata:"*Yawn*" I yawned.

Then all of a sudden, the door opens as Sachiko runs in, all with a happy expression.

Sachiko:"Onii-chan! Good morning!" She greeted, as she dives and hugs me.

Arata:"Woah! Good morning, Sachiko. What's gotten you so...energetic?" I asked her, a bit curious.

Sachiko is known to barge into my room from time to time. Usually around the 12 to play, but to come here first thing in the morning is a bit suspicious.

Sachiko:"I want to play! I want to play with you, Onii-chan!" She requested in a shout.

Hearing this, a sweat drop appeared in my forehead. I couldn't really be with her during today, but later this afternoon, if she still want's to.

Arata:"Umm...Sachiko, maybe a bit later, okay?" I asked her. "How about you go play with...Reiko for now?" I requested hesitantly.

Sachiko:"But she doesn't play with me like you do! She always leave's me with mom when you go to school!" She informed me.

So Reiko even started ignoring Sachiko huh? Expected, but atleast mom took care of her, even if it was just taking care without giving Sachiko attention.

Arata:"Please Sachiko? Just this once? When I come back, we'll play games until night, okay?" I sweetened the deal.

Sachiko:"You promise?" She asked.

Arata:"...I promise." I answered.

Sachiko:"Okay! I love you Onii-chan!" She said, which caught me a bit off-guard.

Arata:"....Love you too." I responded.

Sachiko:"Well, come on Onii-chan! Let's eat breakfast together!" She said as she grabbed my hands.

I stood up from my futon as I had my pajamas still on me with Sachiko grabbing my palm. She then started pulling me towards my door, making me leave and dragging me downstairs.

Arata:"Sachiko! Wait!" I said to her as it falls on dear ears.

Sachiko:"No time, Onii-chan! I want to eat with my family!" She said happily.