Chapter 15: Advances

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arata's pov:

Yesterday...was quite something. I finally told Reiko what I felt about her in this whole situation she, Nana and Rei created. Making my own home uncomfortable for me, with the only person helping me go through my days in my home is my little sister, Sachiko.

I'm currently in my room, laying down on my futon as I search through my phone for any possible apartments I could stay in for a while.

Arata:'Even after last night, I still can't find a good apartment to stay at.' I thought of my disappointment.

After finding out that Reiko and Nana were neglecting Sachiko and were having fun with Toru everytime, I decided to find a place to move in and be away from them. Maybe even stay with Sachiko and pick her up after school.

I continue to scroll down a list of nearby apartments that was also nearest to my highschool as I plan to just stay there and probably get a part-time job to make ends meet. I am a growing adult after all.

But my browsing was interrupted by a knock on the door as Reiko's voice could be heard from the other side.

Reiko:"Otouto....it's time for breakfast." She called for me.

I didn't bother to answer her calls for me as I stood up and just went to my door. I open it to reveal Reiko, looking down in shame as I just past by her, not even batting an eye towards her and started walking towards the dining room.

Arata:"..." I stayed quiet as I walk pass her.

Reiko:"...*Sigh* I'll catch up then." She said to me as I go down stairs.

Reiko's pov:

Ever since our agreement at the night when he confronted me and mother, his been cold towards me and mom. He doesn't talk to us unless it's for Sachiko's sake or if it's necessary.

Frankly, it hurts me inside to know that I did this to my dear otouto. I beat myself up for it and I try to be better. But what I did can't be redeemed and I'm sure he'll never forgive me...unless I do it.

Reiko:"Don't worry, Otouto. Onee-chan will make this right." I said to myself.

I was one floor away from Arata as I try to open the door to his room. To my surprise, it was locked as I turn the know violently to try and open it.

 To my surprise, it was locked as I turn the know violently to try and open it

Reiko:'It's lock...figures.' I thought in my head.

Arata doesn't trust us anymore. And I'll definitely change that! I'll do everything to gain Arata's trust again...even kill someone for it. I've been a bad Onee-chan and I deserve the choke he gave me that nigh. I have to make it up to him.

 I have to make it up to him