Chapter 213 - Relaxing Beach Walk

"Momma! Momma! Can we go swimming?!" Alura yells out.

Kara and Lena both chuckle at Alura asking that.

Over the last few minutes, ever since Kara, Lena, Alura, Morgan and Eliza arrived at the villa that they will all be staying at, and where Kara and Lena have been staying this last week, both Alura and Morgan have been running around, exploring everything, and taking it all in. Upon seeing this, especially from Morgan, Eliza is truly amazed at just how much more relaxed and happy the 4-year-old seems, just from being around her moms once more.

"Sure." Lena smiles, "But how about before that, we let grandma settle into her room, and then we'll go for a nice walk on the beach outside, then come back and play in the pool for the rest of the afternoon."

"Okay!" Alura smiles, happily.

"I'll show you girls to your rooms." Kara smiles, "Come on."

"Okay, jeju." Morgan says, and then grabs one of Kara's hands, and walks besides Kara as the blonde moves further into the villa, in the direction of the bedrooms, with Alura following them too.

Lena and Eliza are now left alone, in the entrance area of the villa, which isn't really an entrance area, seeing how open plan the house is.

"This is really a lovely place, Lena." Eliza says, with a smile.

"I know." Lena nods, "I will admit, there are 2 other villas like this, next to us, which I'm sure you've seen, and when Kara and I were originally booking this, I did consider getting you your own private villa for this week, but Kara said that would have been too extreme, and me going overboard."

Eliza chuckles upon hearing that.

"Well, in this case, I do agree with her." Eliza smiles, "It would have been far too much for you to book me a whole house just to myself. Plus, it would have been a bit lonely."

"Yes. Okay." Lena nods, "How about I show you to your room, while Kara is showing the girls to theirs?"

"Sure." Eliza smiles.

Lena then leads Eliza in the direction of the bedrooms, with the Danvers matriarch following her closely behind, along with her bag. A few moments later, the duo step inside Eliza's bedroom.

"So, your room is basically the exact same as Kara and I's, other than the fact your view is the front of the villa, while ours looks out towards the back of the villa, and has an ocean view. But anyway, as you can see, you have a nice bed, which I can assure you is really really comfy. Then your room is completed with your own en-suite shower. The water is all from rainfall collection, and the shower is truly amazing." Lena says.

"Oh, well, that all sounds lovely." Eliza smiles.

"Yes, well, I hope you enjoy getting to spend time here this week. Kara and I were talking before you guys arrived, and we don't want you to think that you are just here this week to continue to be our babysitter or anything. We want you to take a chance to actually relax too, and enjoy Hawaii, and the sun and everything. I'm sure you could do with all that after looking after the two girls this last week." Lena says.

"Nonsense." Eliza replies, "They were truly a pleasure to have. But I certainly will try and relax while I'm here. That hot tub I saw besides the pool looks lovely."

"It is." Lena nods, "I think it might be even better than the one I have built into my bathroom at home."

Eliza chuckles.

"Good to know. I'll certainly try that out later." Eliza smiles.

"Okay." Lena smiles back, "Well, I'll let you get settled in and everything. Kara and I will take the girls on the walk on the beach, and give you some time to relax."