Chapter 251 - Final Time in Disneyland Paris

Lena, Alex, Eliza and Sam all watch Kara, Ruby, Alura and Morgan have a heck of a time on the teacups, with the group spinning round and round, and letting out much laughter in the process, clearly very much enjoying the experience, even if Lena still feels a tad sick just by looking at all the spinning. Eventually though, the ride does come to an end, and the kids, plus Kara, come off of the Mad Hatter's Teacups, and approach Lena, Eliza, Sam and Alex.

"Mom!" Ruby says, and quickly runs up to Alex and Sam, taking each of them in for a hug, with Alex and Sam hugging their daughter back.

"Hey, Rubes." Sam smiles.

"Hey." Alex says, as she hugs Ruby, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." Ruby nods, with a smile, "I'm glad to see you both though. I'm happy we are all together again."

"Us too." Sam says.

"Yeah." Alex agrees.

"Okay then." Lena smiles, happy for her niece that she now has her moms with her to enjoy the rest of the day at Disneyland Paris, "How about now that we are all together again, we go and have lunch, before going on the rest of the rides we haven't been on?"

"Sure. That's good with us." Sam says.

"I could eat." Alex nods.

"Me too." Kara says, now interjecting into the conversation.

"You can always eat, Kar." Alex says, teasing her sister.

"Hmm.... I certainly haven't missed you." Kara says, with a pout.

Eliza just rolls her eyes at her daughters' antics.

"Okay. Let's go find somewhere to eat, so these two have something to fill their mouths with, rather than arguing with each other." Eliza says.

"Agreed." Lena says, with a nod of her head.

The group all then walk around, and they soon find a place which looks to just sell typical fast food, such as chicken, burgers, hot dogs, that sort of stuff, something to keep everyone happy.

"Okay. This place looks good?" Lena says.

"Fine with me." Sam says.

"Perfect." Lena says, "How about you all tell Kara and I your orders, and we will go make them, while the rest of you stay at the table?"

"Sure." Alex nods.

The group all then find a table large enough to seat all of them, before letting Lena and Kara know their orders. Once Kara and Lena know the orders, they make their way to place them.

"Wanted some alone time with me, hmm?" Kara smirks, as they wait in the queue to order the food.

Lena simply rolls her eyes and chuckles at Kara saying that.

"You are delusional." Lena says, but still with a smile on her face, so Kara knows she is not being mean or anything.

"What? It's delusional to think that my wife would want some alone time with me?" Kara says, "I want some alone time with you."

Kara then proceeds to take Lena's hand in her own, which the brunette appreciates very much, and now just looks at Kara with a loving smile on her face.

"Well, maybe this isn't such a bad thing." Lena smiles.

"Yeah, maybe it isn't." Kara smiles back.

Kara and Lena then continue to hold each other's hands while they wait to get to the front of the queue. Once they do, they make their order, and Lena pays for all the food, and the couple then wait for all their food to be piled onto the two trays they will be taking back to their table.