Shannon

Charlie's POV
"Kids!" Zoe called. A bunch of people came running down the stairs. "Yeah" the oldest said.
"This is Charlie. She's new here, I want you to help her fit in and make her happy." She smiled.
"We'll try, but I can't guarantee that you will end up very happy here" said a boy smiling sarcastically, everyone else laughed.
"Come on you lot, no need to be rude!" She said sternly.
"Come with me." Said a girl about my age. She had long pastel blue hair that cascaded neatly over her shoulders, she had a very wide smile and a lot of jewellery.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"To my room" she said still smiling.
"Cool" I said in amazement as she led me through a white door. She had a double bed with blue fairy lights wrapped around the bars attatched. There were blue luminous stars on the ceiling lighting up the room and draping curtains stretching across the whole wall, along with an enormous window that sunlight was shining through, right onto a photo. A photo of her, Dan and Phil. Signed.
"Oh.my.god" I said freezing.
"What?"
"You like Dan and Phil?" I said beginning to fangirl.
"Of course!"
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Shannon, Shannon Lester"
"Lester?" I said raising an eyebrow.
"Mmhhm" she said.
"Your so lucky to have met them." I said beginning to get jealous.
"I've met them loads!" She said.
"Seriously?!" I exclaimed.
"Well, I am Phil's cousin, so of co-"
"WHAT?!?!?" I screamed.
"Ok, do you need a drink of water. Trust me I'm a professional when it comes to fangirling."
"Yes ple-" and the lights went out........

"Ah! Doctor, how is she?" Asked the nurse.
"Stable... For now" he answered.
"What's the disease?" She said, before the doctor could walk away.
"She's got..... She's got the FEELS" the doctor stuttered.
"Oh no!" Said the nurse "w-what fandom?" She continued, and dramatic music started playing In the background.
"The PHANdom." Gulped the doctor.

I woke up laughing. Laughing. Officially the most stupid yet hilarious dream ever. "Why are you laughing?" Shannon asked.
"Because I had the most hilarious dream" I answered giggling.
"Cool" she said "oh, by the way it's Shan"
"Ok, so Shan what happened?" I asked rubbing my head.
"You fainted from excitement and hit your head on the way down."
"Well I think it's pretty obvious I fainted, I mean when you met Dan and Phil."
"Oh, well we met up at there flat and we toured around London, good old merlin passes!" She laughed.
"What did you do with the merlin passes? Did you go to the London dungeons, the London eye or what."
"Umm, well we did both of those and the aquarium, and then we went too McDonalds and had a big meal, with extra large packets of chips each and an extra large milkshake followed by a massive mcflurry."
"Sounds delicious." I said practically dribbling.
"It was. Until Dan was sick in a dustbin after eating to much." She said as seriously as possible, but it got to much for her and she burst out laughing and so did I.
"Umm, so can I meet them via you?" I asked.
"I'm really sorry but no. Yeah they are YouTubers but they still deserve a little privacy and they don't want to be disrupted All the time at there own house." She said sympathetically.
"that's ok, can they not come here?"
"There to lazy." She laughed. "But I can get you a signature!" She said.
"Oh my god really?!"
"Yeah sure!"
"Thank you so much!"
"Knock knock." Said a voice, and Zoe's head popped round the door.
"Hi Zoe" said Shan.
"Can I speak to Charlie for a bit... In private"
"Yeah sure you can." And she got up and walked out the room.
"I spoke to the prison guard about visiting your parents."
"What did he say?"
"He said that if you want to come and see your parents, then you may."
"No." I said.
"No? Charlie are you sure? You do realise that there going to have an even longer prison sentence now that everyone knows that your aunt never came to pick you up." She said.
"Yes. I'm sure." I said, my voice shaking.
"Ok, well there are two more things, no 1 is that your going to be sharing a bedroom with Shannon because she has the biggest bedroom and you seem to be getting along just fine. And no 2 is that we have already managed to find a new school for you to attend."
"When do I start?"
"Tomorrow, class 8EY, again the same as Shannon."
She got up and walked out smiling, I smiled back.

Phil's POV
"Umm, Dan" I said.
"Yeah." He said, placing the plate of steak and chips in front of me. With my mouth full of chips I said
"I've been thinking......."
"About?" He asked.
"About the hate on my channel."
"Oh."
"Well, there all saying that...... There going to unsubscribe unless we come out."
"Don't listen to them Phil." He said, his eyes glistening in the sunlight.
"But what if there telling the truth? This is the phandom were talking about Dan, you never know. I mean, what happens if we loose all our subs. I'll end up filming on a black and white camera that I won in a cereal packet, and you'll end up filming with a bad tan and going on about procrastination."
"Hey! I like that tan!" He laughed.
"I'm being serious Dan!"
"Look, Phil, I'm sure it's nothing, like you said yourself it's probably just hate."
"Yeah, I know, but what if we don't come out we just give a..... Hint."
"Like what?" He asked.
"Like...like adoption."
"Who? Your Cousin?"
"No, but someone from Shans kids home." I answered. He thought about it for a minute then said
"Actually Phil, your a genius!"
"Really?"
"Really."
"Let's do this!" I swallowed the last bit of steak and grabbed the car keys.
"Umm...Phil, it's ten o'clock at night." Dan said laughing. I looked up at the clock.
"Yeah, let's wait till the morning."
"When none of the kids will be there." He said laughing and raising an eyebrow.
"Dan!" I said hitting his arm.
"Right that's it!" He laughed and he chased me around the apartment, I tripped over the edge of my bed and fell on top of it, pulling Dan down on top of me. We stayed silent for a little bit, his warm breath blowing up against my nose, then, slowly he pressed his warm lips up against mine.