Test papers

Charlie's POV...
"You have 50 minutes to complete the test." Said miss turner, eyeing each and every one of us in caution. Checking were not going to cheat. "You may turn your papers over and begin the test." She finished, there was rustling of paper as everyone turned there sheets over and began writing. I just sat there. Unable to think, believe. Believe what's happened to me and how my life has changed so suddenly. This is what happens to me in tests. I get so stressed and nervous before the exam begins that when it starts, no matter how hard I rack my brains, I can't think of any of the answers. My mind fills with events, good or bad, of the past few weeks, months even. Finally I turn the page. But the words are all jumbled up and nothing seems to make Sense. A sentence forms on the page, it reads "focus Charlie, focus!" I try so hard to do as it tells me but I can't, eventually it disappears and fades into the corner of the paper. Everything goes back to normal and I try and write down my calculations to the first question " simplify 2y x 7d x 5d + 6y" but my vision blurs and the words swivel around the page right in front of my eyes and formed two more sentences. 'Your going to fail, your dumb, stupid and a FREAK' the other one said 'don't hate yourself. No matter how UGLY you may be." Then underneath both these sentences was this '~ Tilly martesinie' my mind swirled more than the lettering on the page and suddenly I felt very sick. Miss turner saw the colour fall from my face. "Charlie," she said "are you ok?"
"Ummm... Yeah I just feel very sick..." I said. Miss turner looked at me concerned. "Do you want to stand outside for a bit and get some fresh air, you can finish the test next lesson." I nodded and got up and left.
Outside the wind was cold, it blew against my face making my cheeks go cold. I tried to catch my breath, but the wind took it away. Suddenly I felt like I was drowning, my heart started pounding against my ribs. It began to leap up and down and I grabbed my chest in pain and screamed. I choked and spluttered, and my head began spinning. I lost my balance and fell against the wall. My head hit the brick with a thump and I fell to the ground every where around me was blackness, stars began appearing as I drifted in and out of consciousness. I wheezed and wheezed until I finally let go. And the stars left the limited space I could see and my eyes drifted shut leaving everything to go blank.

Once again I slipped in and out of consciousness, my head span and my eyes blurred. I tried to speak, shout for help but my words slurred out of my mouth and flew straight to the ground. No one heard. I coughed and coughed and wheezed, begging for someone to hear me. I tried to push myself up off the ground but my ears rang, and I was washed over by a flow of dizziness. I rolled over and was sick on the ground from the shock and exhaustion. I heard the bells ring which increased the loudness of the ringing in my ears. I put my hands to my ears and fell straight out of consciousness, not even trying to fight it this time.
Phil's POV....
"Are you ok?" I asked walking into the waiting room with a cup of tea.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just a little bit shocked." Said the girl.
"Ha ha, you can say that again..." Said Dan, winking at me. I smiled back at him.
"So... How long have you been watching our videos?" I asked her.
"Since the beginning." She said. "I started to watch you, Phil. And I only found out about dans YouTube in your first colab." She said smiling some more.
"You planning to stay around for some more of them? We have a few ideas up our sleeves."
"Of course!" She said. "Oh... Err....I'm sorry about ruining your meeting by the way." She continued guiltily.
"That's ok!" Said Dan.
" I know Sophie looks harsh, but she's lovely really." She said.
"I don't think she liked us." Said Dan.
"She's a little homophobic..." She laughed.
"You don't say... Anyway what makes you think we're dating anyway?" I asked.
"Oh come on Phil. I have been watching you for years. I have seen every single one of your videos and I have seen the way you look at each other, and I've seen you winking at each other. I'm not blind." She said kindly. "Don't worry, I won't say anything. I won't say anything about this adoption thing either If you don't want me to." She continued.
"Thanks.... We are going to tell you guys bout the adoption...but not yet." Dan explained. She nodded.
"Wait....so what's your name?" I asked her.
"Jessica." She said. "But... You can.... Err... Call me Jess." She said smiling.
"Well, nice to meet you Jess, as you probably know, I'm Phil, and this is Dan." I smiled. She laughed.
"Why don't you go back in there, they would have made up there mind by now, go and ask them." She suggested pointing at the door. I got up and knocked. "Come in!" A voice said from inside. I opened the door and said. "I was just wondering if you have made your decision?" Sophie looked at me.
"Yes, we have, come in."
"Phil...." I gestured to him to follow me.
"Sit down." Said Sophie pointing at the chairs in front of her. We sat down and waited as they took even more notes.
"Right well, we have decided that you are suitable parents...." Me and Dan breathed in deeply and smiled. "But, just like In all cases, we will need to do a home assessment, take a look around your apartment and have a chat with you, you know see you in your own home." She said, smiling. Smiling?
"Okay, that's fine." Dan said.
"Good, how does the 11th June sound?"
"That's fine." Dan said.
"But Dan, that's your birthday!" I whispered to him.
"And? It will be the most amazing birthday present." He said.