Viral

Dans POV....
When I woke I was cuddled up against Phil's chest. I glared at the clock and realised it was 12:38 and that we had to be out to meet up with crabstickz (Chris) in an hour. It was nearly Pj's birthday and we were organising a surprise party for him. "Wake up sleepy head," I said, kissing Phil on the forehead. "It's 12:40 we need to be at the pub in an hour. Phil groaned. "Do we have to? Can't we just cuddle up together?" I smiled. "No, come on get up!"
"What time did we go to bed last night?" Suddenly something clicked in both our heads and we stared at each other. We had completely forgotten about the person with the camera. We groaned simultaneously. "It wasn't a dream was it?"Phil asked. "No..." I said. Phil picked up his laptop and logged into Twitter. As always he was bombarded with tweets. He clicked on a few and silently giggled to himself. Suddenly I saw his face drop. "What is it?" I asked. He gulped and spun his laptop round so I could see it. On the screen was a photo of us to kissing. He scrolled. More photos. Slow dancing. Me holding his hand as we walked into the sitting room.
"I'm going to kill her!" I groaned.
"We don't even know for sure if it was her!" Phil said, swinging his legs round out of bed.
"Well it's not going to be... I don't know... Chris? Pj?" I said, getting frustrated. Phil sighed. "Okay, what are we going to do?"
"I don't know! It's not like theres ever been leaked photos of me making out with my best friend posted all over Twitter, Instagram and tumblr before!"  I exclaimed, picking up my phone and logging into younow. It was even posted all over my page. I sighed. "Come on, we might as well just face the music." I said to Phil who was now scrolling through his Instagram tags. It went on forever. He searched in 'p' into the hashtag search bar, and the first thing that came up was '#phanisreal' it was trending. Already. "Phil?" I said. He looked up. "Whoever took these didn't hide our house number or the name of the building." I said. Our apartment wasn't hard to find, especially If you had seen the name of the apartments. "What?!" Phil said. I showed him the photo on Instagram. "You don't think we should go to the police about this do you? I mean it is stalking." He continued.
"We probably should but they won't believe us about who we think it is cause there's no evidence..."
"True."
"Coming to think of it though, your right we don't know if it was her, it's just a guess."
"Mm."
"But, then again, she's the only person who knows about us." I said.
"Yeah, and I don't think any other fans would stoop so low. And you saw how she reacted when she met us."
"After we've met up with Chris, I think we should pay her a little visit, say that as long as she admits and takes down the photos, we won't call the police."
"Yeah, good idea."
"Now should we check to see how many people are crowded round the building begging for photos and autographs." I sighed.
"I suppose so." Said Phil also sighing. We got changed and ready to go out. About 10 minutes before leaving I went up to brush my teeth, the bathroom window was open and I could hear shouting and screaming. I Went downstairs without brushing my teeth and looked out of my bedroom window. There must have been about 500 people gathered round our front door, some with banners and some with notepads, everyone with cameras. As I appeared at the window everyone began pointing and chanting my name. I shook my head at them as if to tell them to go away but it didn't work so I just walked away. "Phil!" I called.
"Yeah?"
"You know how earlier I joked about thousands of people crowding round the building for autographs?"
"Yeah." He said confused.
"You might wanna come have a look at this." Phil walked up the stairs into my bedroom. As he appeared at the window  they started chanting his name. "Oh my god." Phil said.

"Bye Chris!" We called, waving goodbye to him.
"Let's go." Phil said. And we made our way to our next stop.

"Hi, how can I help?" Said the receptionist. I told her quietly who we were here to see, she led the way to a room and she knocked on the door. I heard the faint sound of muttering inside, And the receptionist knocked again. "Come in!" A voice said from inside she opened the door and said "excuse me miss, there are two gentlemen here to see you?"
"Can't it wait?" Said the familiar voice.
"They say it's important." She answered. There was a sigh and a voice saying "it's quite alright, you go..."
The receptionist opened the door, and jess walked out. "Dan, Phil..." She said a little shocked, she shook our hands and said, "would you like to come in, I can tell my clients to wait outside for a bit?"
"I think that would be good." I said, trying to sound quite serious.
"Excuse me, do you mind waiting outside for a bit?" She said opening the door. The people inside nodded and hopped up and left. We walked in and Jess gestured towards the two seats opposite her desk. We sat down and she looked at us, "so what can I do for you today?" She asked. I looked over at Phil who was looking down at his lap, clearly nervous. I reached into my pocket and got out my phone. "Scroll through these." She took the phone out my hand, and A look of worry fell over her face. She swiped through three and handed the phone back to me. "Im Sorry, but why is this relevant? I m-mean what does it have to do with me?" She stuttered.
"Last night, someone took these photos of us, we didn't see there face but when we woke up this morning they were everywhere, Instagram, Twitter, tumblr even our younow pages." I said.
"T-that's a-awful." She stuttered again, a look of guilt replacing her nervousness. "But i still don't understand why your here..." She finished. I looked at Phil, he nodded his head slightly as if to say keep going. "We're here because your the only person who knew about...about... us." She looked up shocked.
"Are you saying it was me?"
"N-no that's not what we're saying we just wondered if you know anything about it?" I lied.
"No..."
"Look if you don't say anything then we are going to call the police, so take the photos down and that's all you need to do we can forget about this completely."
"The police?!"
"Yeah."
"Ugh, ok, fine it was me. No one ever pays any attention to me, I got a job here cause I pulled out school early and my aunt worked here..."
"Wait... So you did all this just for attention?!"
"N- no it wasn't like that!" She said.
"Delete the photos and we'll leave you alone with your sick mind." I spat. She got out her phone and handed it to me letting me do the honours. I deleted the photos "come on Phil." And we walked out.

Charlie's POV...

"Charlie..." Shan said "Have you been on Twitter this morning?"
"No, why?"
"You won't believe what's gone viral." She said shaking her head.
"What?" She lifted up her phone and I scrolled through the thousands of tweets, photos, and hashtags. "Oh my god..."
"I know."
"Who would do something like that?"
"I don't know, but whoever it was has a sick mind." She said frowning.
"And people actually reposted it?"
"Yeah...." She said.
" look, you can see the apartment name, that can't be good."
"I better call Phil." She said shaking her head some more.
"CHARLIE, SHAN, YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Zoe called up the stairs.
"COMING!" We both replied in unison. "I'll do it later." She said.
"If you don't wanna go back to school at least think of me..." I said smiling. "I spent the whole of the summer holidays in hospital having chemo, I don't really wanna go back to school. At least it's only a half day."
"Yeah, well don't forget I spent most of the time in chemo with you." We laughed.
"Come on then." I sighed. We picked up our bags and made our way out the door. "Bye Zoe!" I called and before she had time to answer we left. I was wearing a beanie because the chemo wasn't working fantastically, but still made me lose my hair. However I haven't lost all of it yet and I refused to have it shaved off because I want to enjoy it while I can. "Oh hold on I left my diary behind." I said as we reached the end of the driveway. "Ill wait here." Called Shan as I went running back inside.

As we arrived at school, people immediately stared at me. " I don't like it already." I groaned to Shan.
"It's fine come on." She said clutching my hand and giving it a little tug. We weaved our way through the crowds and just as we were about to make it to the door, Tilly walked in front of us. "I think you dropped this," she said with a fake smile handing me my diary. As I reached out to grab it she pulled her hand away. "You actually think I'm gonna give it back to you? This should be a fun read." She snarled. "Queen of the phandom? What's that s'posed to mean?" She asked. "Just my favourite  youtubers." I said sighing.
"It was a rhetorical question." She said as I tried to jump for my diary.
"Give.it.back."
"Make me." She said holding the book above her head. No way was I going to get it back now, Tilly's a head taller than me. I tried jumping for it but each time Tilly just put her hand up higher.Shan tried as well but even she wasn't tall enough. "Fine keep it, there's nothing private in there anyway." I lied. Tilly shrugged and walked off. Me and Shan walked to class, we were allocated new seats and miss turner sat us together, however Tilly was sat behind me and all she did was call me names and throw balls of scrunched up paper at me. "Charlie, you know your not allowed to wear hats in school." Said Miss turner nodding at me take take it off. "Oh, but mi-"
"No buts take it off. Now." I removed my grey sparkly beanie to reveal my straggled hair. There were gasps and whispers all around the room. Miss turner didn't seem to notice the state of me "that's it, thanks Charlie."
That's it my life was over.