Shans POV

Sorry this will be the only time it's from Shans POV without this it wouldn't make sense xx

I walked into my bedroom and whipped out my phone. Out the corner of my eye I spotted Charlie's diary, the text that read "QUEEN OF THE PHANDOM" in glitter pens sparkled in the light. I smiled. She found it.

I looked down at the screen of my phone and clicked on messages. Phil. And text.

'hey Phil, Shan here there are rumours your planning on adopting, DW I won't tell anyone, I just wondered if it was true!'

Almost immediately I got a reply;

'Hey Shan, yeah it's true! Me and Dan are going to adopt someone but we're still looking for the child we're gunna adopt'

I smiled. Yes, I thought, it's working.

Why don't you adopt someone from here?

We discussed that but you don't always get along with the people there they don't seem that nice....

Well, luckily for you, I have a suggestion. My friend Charlie is a massive fan of you and Dan and we've become really close. But she doesn't fit in much here or in school, meaning there planning on putting her with an emergency placement after Christmas which means I might never see her again. Could you do me a favour?

Right, so you want me and Dan to adopt this girl?

Her names Charlie and, yeah...

Well it would make life a lot easier and if it makes you happy I'll have a word with Dan :)

Thank you :))))))))

I texted back.
IT WORKED.