THREE

Third Person's POV

Next day as usual Antara woke up first and after freshening up, she got ready in a simple pink anarkali and pants with pink and orange dupatta. She then made her hair and placed a small bindi on her forehead before leaving downstairs.

 She then made her hair and placed a small bindi on her forehead before leaving downstairs

Antara then give prayers to the God and then went to make breakfast. The breakfast went as usual, everyone talking among themselves and ignoring Antara. After breakfast, everyone leave for their work. Antara also went outside to wait for Maahi when she got a message from her.

Maahi🤗
Sorry Tara I can't pick you up today!
Some work came!
So sorry!

Antara
It's ok! I'll get an auto!

Maahi🤗
Really sorry!
But I'll drop you home! I promise!

Antara
Sure! Don't wory!

Antara then sighed and went out the house. She went a little far from her home and standing on the side, started waiting for the auto to come. She was waiting for an auto for sometime now when she saw a little boy running towards the middle of the road.

The little boy was picking up his ball and suddenly a big car started coming towards them. Antara noticed and panicked. Without thinking much, she run towards the kid and just as the car can hit the little boy, she hugged him tightly and covered him.

When the owner of the car saw a girl rushing in front of the car, he immediately push on brakes making the whole car jerk. "Who is she?! Does she have a death wish?" An angry Ranvijay yelled and came out of the car.

"Miss! Are you ok? What were you thinking?" Ranvijay asked and hearing the familiar voice, Antara turn to look at Ranvijay, with tears in her eyes. "Antara.." Ranvijay whispered, shocked. Neil who just came out of the car was shocked as well.

"Mumma!" The kid in Antara's arms ran away to his mother. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to jump in front of your car like that! It's just the kid was in front and I didn't know what to do so I ran like that in front of your car. I'm really sorry." Antara said as few tears rolled down her eyes in fear.

"Hey hey it's ok! It's ok. It wasn't your fault. It's ok." Neil comforted her and she gave him a tight lipped smiled. "Are you hurt?" Ranvijay asked as he helped her in standing up. "N-no I'm fine! Thank you and sorry." Antara said.

"It's ok. Just don't run in front of a vehicle like this. You could've been badly hurt." Ranvijay said with his emotionless face and Antara smiled.

"I'll take care of it in future." Antara said. "What are you doing here by the way?" Neil asked. "I was looking for an auto. I have to go to my office." Antara said.