THIRTEEN

Author's POV

When Antara arrived back home, she saw Ranvijay's car in the driveway and smile wide. After her car was parked, she get off and went inside the house with her anklets making melodious sounds.

Ranvijay, who was at the backyard, heard her anklets' sounds and smiled before getting inside the house as well. Both of them meet each other's eyes and smile.

Ranvijay went to her and pulled her in a hug. Antara was surprised for a second before hugging him back. Ranvijay then kissed the side of her head and pulled away.

"How was your shopping?" Ranvijay asked. "Nice! But I bumped into someone and I thought he will yell at me but he didn't. Thank God." Antara told the small incident. "Well even he did yelled at you, tell me. I'll kill him." Ranvijay said and Antara chuckle.

"But wait! How did you know I went to shopping? I mean I didn't informed you.." Antara said. "Ahh that I assumed. You were not at home or in the neighbourhood so.." Ranvijay lied. "Oh ok." Antara said and Ranvijay mentally sighed.

"By the way when did you come back?" She asked. "An hour ago?" Ranvijay replied. "Oh! I'll freshen up and then make food." Antara said and was about to leave but was stopped by Ranvijay holding her hand.

"No need. Come with me." Ranvijay said and take her towards the backyard. Antara was confused but her confusion went away when she saw the whole backyard decorated with fairy lights and in between the backyard sat a table with two chairs.

"This...what is this?" Antara asked, surprised. "Did you like it? I planned this for our first date." Ranvijay said. "Really? I love it." Antara said turning to him. "Well I'm glad you did. Come let's have dinner." Ranvijay said.

"Wait! Dinner? Who made it?" Antara asked. "Well definitely not me. I ordered it." Ranvijay said. "Oh! Nice." Antara said. "I know. Now, c'mon." Ranvijay said and take her towards the table.

He pulled the chair out of her and made her sit then take his seat in front of her. "It's cold but amazing!" Antara said. "Here I'll warm you." Ranvijay said and hold her hands in between his and rubbed them.

Antara smiled at his gesture. "Here you go. Let's start eating because I'm very hungry." Ranvijay said and Antara chuckle. "Me too." Antara said and both served each other then started eating.

"Hmm. This is so good." Antara said. "It is, isn't it? I ordered it from my favourite restaurant in here. Whenever we visit Manali, we used to eat there only." Ranvijay explained. "Well it became my favourite too. Cause this is so yummy!" Antara said.

"Not more than yours though." Ranvijay said and Antara grinned. "Thank you." She said and Ranvijay smiled. "By the way did you do this all by yourself?" Antara asked.

"Well I did, milady." Ranvijay said. "That's really nice of you. Thank you so much!" Antara said. "Your welcome. Now come we will dance." Ranvijay said taking her hands and making her stand.

"Dance?" Antara asked. "Yes, dance! A romantic dance!" Ranvijay said and placed her hands on his shoulder then proceed to place his own hands on her waist and pulled her close. Antara blushed at their close proximity and look down.

Ranvijay played the song and they start swaying with the music. He then twirled Antara and get her back in his arms. Both had big smiles on their faces as they danced to 'Piya O Re Piya' from Tere Naal Love Hogaya.

When the song ends both stopped and look into each other's eyes. They both smiled as they gazed into each other's eyes. Then Ranvijay's eyes went from Antara's eyes to her lips then back to her eyes. Antara also followed his actions and Ranvijay started leaning in.

Just as their lips touched, a gun shot went outside making Antara flinch and hug Ranvijay, who was shocked. Then the hell went loose as the voices smashing of glass and other things being thrown heard.

Antara got very scared and hug Ranvijay more tight. "Ran-Ranvijay what's going on?" She asked. "I don't know. Let me go and che-" "Nahi! Aap nahi-aapko kuch hogaya toh? Nahi nahi aap nahi jayenge." Antara said holding onto him tight.

(No! You won't-if something happened to you then? No no you won't go.)

"Aaru aaru look at me. Nothing will happen to me ok? Let me just check ok? You go to bedroom and don't come out till I tell you to." Ranvijay said and take Antara to their bedroom and tell her to stay there while he went downstairs to check.

Getting downstairs, Ranvijay take out his gun and loaded it ready to shoot whoever tried to attack his property and there sitting on the living room couch with his legs on the table was none other than Ayaan Rajvansh, smirking at Ranvijay.

"The fuck is wrong with you?!!" Ranvijay yelled as he put his gun in his pocket and folded his shirt sleeves. "Nothing brother! I just wanted to meet my bhabhi. I heard you're with her here. So, why not give her a visit?" Ayaan said.

"Like hell I'll let you visit her! Get out from my home right now or you won't like the consequences!" Ranvijay said. "Oh but I haven't even met bhabhi yet. I just want to see who married a madman like you! And the fact that you've deleted all her information isn't helping me." Ayaan said.

"Of course I have. Can't let some cheap psychopaths to know about my wife, you know." Ranvijay said and Ayaan stand up with a smirk. "Well she is living with one so I don't think she will have problem meeting another one." Ayaan said and Ranvijay rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Now, leave because you meeting my wife will be the last thing happening here. So, leave! Right now!" Ranvijay said. "Fine. I'm leaving for now but! I promise I'll meet with your wife before you leave Manali!" Ayaan said and leave with his men.

Ranvijay looked at him leaving angrily and throw the nearby vase on the floor before calling all his bodyguards, who came in hurriedly.

"What the fuck were you all doing when that fucker came in?!" Ranvijay roared. "S-sir we-we.." One of them started saying but was cut off by Ranvijay.

"Sir we what?! One fucking job you had! How can you be so careless?!! What if I was not at home and Antara was alone?!" Ranvijay yelled and they looked down.

"You all are my most trusted men and this is what you do?!" Ranvijay yelled. "We are sorry sir. We will be more alert and careful next time." One of them said.

"This is your last fucking chance! Last! Just cause you all are my most trusted! Fucking leave now!" Ranvijay leave and they all leave saying sorry. Ranvijay also sighed angrily and went upstairs after hiding his gun.

Hey guys I'm back!!! My exams are finally over and now I'll try update as much as I can!! Also, I'll be updating my new book soon! So, give love and support to it as well!!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy reading everyone!

Thank You,

Author M~