SEVEN

Author's POV

On the way to Ranvijay's home, Antara fell asleep on his shoulder after a lot of crying. Ranvijay smiled at his cute newly-wedded wife and kissed her veil covered head before taking his phone out.

After a two hour ride they arrived at Ranawat Mansion. Kapoor family was already present there for welcoming the new couple. As Ranvijay is an orphan and Kapoors being his second family, they're going to do all the rituals done by family.

"Antara we are here. Wake up." Ranvijay said shaking her gently. Antara woke up and looked around confused before remembering she is a married woman now.

"We arrived?" Antara asked Ranvijay. "We did. C'mon let's get in." Ranvijay said and get off the car before helping Antara as well. As soon as Antara came out, she was shocked to see the luxury beauty in front of her.

The big house-no mansion was so beautiful and elegant that Antara fell in love at first sight. She was in awe. Rathi house was big as well but this was just huge. Ranvijay was enjoying Antara's expressions.

"This is your house?" Antara asked turning to Ranvijay. "Our house." Ranvijay corrected and Antara smiled shyly before nodding. "Did you like it?" Ranvijay asked. "I love it. It's beautiful." Antara said.

"I'm glad. Let's go inside." Ranvijay said and they both went towards the main door where Kapoors were standing for their welcome. They smiled at the new couple.

"Welcome home bhabhi!" Neil and Naira, Neil's sister, said together making Antara smile. "Thank you." Antara said. Mrs. Kapoor then did their aarti then she told Antara to kick the pot with her right leg then placing her leg on the red color liquid told her to come inside.

Antara did as she was told and the newly-wedded couple entered the house. Mrs. Kapoor then instruct them to first take blessings from the God and they did as they were told.

"Now! It's time for the game." Naira said excitedly. "Yes! And I'm on Antara's side!" Neil said and stand beside Antara. "Then I'm on Ranvijay bhai's side." Naira said standing beside Ranvijay.

"Ok so guys you two know the rules. We don't have to explain. Here is the ring and here is milk and here goes the ring inside the milk! Find it." Naira said excitedly.

Antara and Ranvijay both dipped their hands inside the big pot of milk and started finding the ring. Antara was focused on finding the ring while Ranvijay was focused on Antara. And Antara find it first!

"Yay!! Antar won!" Neil said and Naira pouted. "Bhaiii!! You've to win!!" Naira said to Ranvijay who just smiles. "Don't smile! This time you've to win!" Naira said and the second round started. This time Ranvijay won.

"Yessss!! Bhai wonnnn!" Naira cheered. "Yeah yeah. Third round is still there!" Neil said. "Of course bhai will win!" Naira said. "We will see!" Neil said. "Sure!" Naira said and the third round started.

This time Ranvijay found the ring first but slipped it in Antara's hand making her shock and look at Ranvijay wide-eyed. Ranvijay winked at her making her blush and smile.

"Antara wonn!!" Neil cheered and hugged her while Naira pouted. "What yrr bhai!" Naira said to Ranvijay, who hugged her. "Ok ok now enough with the games. Everyone must be tired na. Go to your room and sleep." Mr. Kapoor said.

"Yeah. That's right. Naira show your bhabhi her room." Mrs. Kapoor said. "Ok! Let's go bhabhi!" Naira said and Antara nodded. "Neil come with me for a minute." Ranvijay said and nodding Neil went with him.

Antara looked at them going before following Naira to her new room. Naira told her about the house and directions while showing around before coming in front of a matte black door.