TWENTY

Author's POV

"We should stop meeting like this I guess."

Antara gasp as she saw the same guy who she bumped in Manali. She quickly pulled away from him and give an awkward smile.

"I'm sorry. I was not watching where I was going." Antara said in a small voice. "It's ok. No problem, it happens. By the way I've been looking for you." At that Antara's head shot up as worry filled her eyes.

"Oh! Don't be scared. I have been looking for you but not like that but because of this.." The man said showing Antara an earring, her earring. "Ohh!! I thought I've lost it! Thank you so much!" Antara said taking the earring.

"Your welcome. I'm Avyaan by the way." The man, Avyaan said taking out his hand for a shake. "I'm Antara." Antara replied shaking his hand. "I--" "Tara!" Both turn around to see Maahi running to them.

"Tara that- who are you mister?!" Maahi was about to say something to Antara but stopped looking at Avyaan. "Oh I just bumped into him and also I bumped into him when we were in Manali. He found my lost earring, see!" Antara explained.

"Ohhh. Okk. Anyways let's go jiju is here with Neil." Maahi said making Antara surprise and Avyaan confused. "How does he know we are here?" Antara asked. "Of course from me!" Maahi said. "Wait. You're married?" Avyaan asked. "Yeah. Got married few weeks ago." Antara replied.

"Oh. Well I'll get going now. It was nice meeting you Antara. Hope to see you again." Avyaan said. "Yeah sure!" Antara said before she leave with Maahi.

"Who was that?" Maahi asked. "I told you already!" Antara said. "Still. He looked like a creep." Maahi said. "Shut up! Let's go." Antara said. "Yeah yeah. Can't wait to meet your husband huh." Maahi teased. "Maahi!" Antara said and Maahi giggled.

Both the girls come out of the mall to see Ranvijay and Neil standing near the car. Antara smiled and made her way towards her husband and his best friend.

"Are you done with your work?" Antara asked as she approached the two males. "Yes madam we are done with work." Ranvijay replied. "Then let's have lunch together." Maahi said. "Your brain gives good ideas too huh!" Neil said and Maahi frowned.

"Excuse me mister!" Maahi glared. "Excuse you miss!" Neil replied. "You-" "Ok ok calm down you two fought like a married couple." Antara said. "Are you for real? Us and married couple? Never in a million years!" Maahi said. "Like I will agree!" Neil yelled and both huffed.

"Ok enough! Get in the car we are going for lunch or I'm leaving both of you." Ranvijay said and both quietly get in the car and the four of them drive to get lunch.

~~~~~~~

At Home

Antara and Ranvijay arrived home and went inside. Antara showed Ranvijay all the things that she bought and told him about what she and Maahi did.

After they talked a little with each other, Antara went to get changed while Ranvijay went to his study. Antara wore a blue kurti and white plazzo. She went downstairs and started helping the workers with dinner.

When the dinner was done making, Antara went upstairs and towards her husband's study. She knocked twice before peeking her head through the door and Ranvijay watched as her mouth hung open.

"Aandar aaiye mohatarma bahar kyu khadi hai app?" Ranvijay said and Antara smiled with a smile. "Aapki study bahut sundar hai! Maine pehli baar dekhi." Antara said standing in front of the book shelf.

(Come in madam why are you standing outside?)
(Your study is so pretty. I'm saw it first time.)

"Are these all business books?" Antara asked as she looked at the books. "Yeah. I only read business books." Ranvijay replied. "Ohhhh. So, is that the reason for you being a successful businessman?" Antara asked, now standing in front of Ranvijay's table and leaning a little.

"What do you think?" Ranvijay asked, leaning as well. "Hmm. I don't know. Maybe you're just genius." Antara said and stand straight with a smile. Ranvijay looked at her and leaned back on his chair. "Come here." He said.

"Hm? Why?" Antara asked but move her legs towards Ranvijay, who pulled her by wrist and in a swift moment Antara was on his lap. Antara's eyes widen as she looked at her now smirking husband.

"Now, aren't I a genius?" Ranvijay asked and Antara blushed. "Leave me. What are you doing?" Antara asked, trying to pull but of no avail. "Why should I? Biwi hai aap humari." Ranvijay said and Antara just blushed and hide her face in his neck.

(You're my wife.)

Ranvijay placed his finger under Antara's chin and made her look up. As they made eye contact, Antara bite her lips. Ranvijay's eye moved to her lips as he pulled them out and joined their lips together. Antara's eyes widen as she froze for a second before she kissed back.

The kiss was a soft one. Ranvijay pulled Antara closer to him by her waist and Antara's hands tangled in Ranvijay's hair as they kissed sitting on the leather seat.

They pulled after sometime as they needed air. Antara immediately hide her face in Ranvijay's neck. Ranvijay kissed her hairs before putting them aside and started giving feather kisses on the side of her neck. Antara gasped as she hold Ranvijay's shirt tightly.

"Let's stop here." Ranvijay said as he connected both their foreheads together. "I-I'll prepare dinner." Antara said and Ranvijay nodded kissing forehead before Antara stand up from his lap and leave the room.

Ranvijay smiled looking at the door before shaking his head and getting back to his work. Antara touched her lips and remembered the kiss before smiling and running towards the kitchen.

But all of Antara's good and happy dropped and turned into a frown when she saw who was standing at door of their door. She descended down the stairs and stared at the person.

"What do you want now, chachi?"

Sorry for the short chapter! I hope you all liked it. Please vote and comment!

Happy reading everyone!

Thank You,

Author M~