ELEVEN

Author's POV

"You've taken your warm clothes right? Or else you'll get cold there." Ranvijay said to Antara, who pouted. "I've kept it Ranvijay Ji! And I've told you this for 10 times now." Antara said and Ranvijay sighed.

They are both currently inside Ranvijay's private jet, leaving for Manali and Ranvijay is nagging Antara about if she had packed her warm clothes or not making Antara a little frustrated.

"I'm just worried." Ranvijay said. "Don't be! I just look like a kid but I'm not one." Antara said. "Who said you look like a kid?" Ranvijay asked raising his eyebrows.

"I don't?" Antara asked. "Nope. You look like any normal 22 yeard old girl would do. Maybe more beautiful than them." Ranvijay said and Antara blushed.

"You're so cute you know?" Ranvijay said pinching her cheeks. "I know!" Antara said making him chuckle. "I don't know why people called you scary and dangerous, you're just a big teddy bear." Antara said.

'Only if you know.'

Ranvijay thought before turning to her. "Who said I'm scary and dangerous?" He asked. "People." She replied. "Which people?" He asked. "Just some people." She replied and Ranvijay rolled his eyes.

"Who are these some people Aaru?" Ranvijay asked. "My office people." Antara replied. "Ok. Well don't listen to them. They just spread rumours." Ranvijay said. "Of course because you're not scary as they say." Antara said.

"Now sleep. It will take time for us to arrive there." Ranvijay said and placed her head on his shoulder. "I'm not sleepy though." Antara said. "Then what do you want to do?" Ranvijay asked.

"Let's watch something." She said. "Ok. What do Mrs. Ranawat wants to watch?" Ranvijay asked and Antara blush a little at the name. "How about a Korean drama?" Antara asked excitedly.

"Seriously? Choose something else!" Ranvijay said, knowing he will get jealous when she will obsess over her Korean heroes. "No! I want to watch Korean drama please?" Antara said giving her puppy dog eyes.

"You're very stubborn!" Ranvijay said and she grinned. "Am I?" Antara asked with not-so-innocent smile. "Yeah you are. Don't know how your family handled your stubbornness." Ranvijay said and Antara's smiled dropped.

"They never did." Antara said, sadly. "Hey what happened Aaru? Why you become so sad? Did I say something wrong?" Ranvijay asked noticing her mood dropping. "Nothing." Antara said.

"Ok. Let's watch Korean drama ok? Which one do you want to watch?" Ranvijay asked and her smile was back. "Descendants Of The Sun!" Antara said, jumping on her seat like a kid.

"Descendants Of The Sun it is then!" Ranvijay said and played it for her before taking his laptop out and working. Antara got engrossed in her show and got lost in Song Joong Ki's eyes.

"Haaye kitna pyaara lagta hai!" Antara said subconsciously and Ranvijay's head whipped to her. Antara noticed but pretend she didn't saw him or even said anything making Ranvijay frown at her before he went back to his work.

(Awww he is so lovely!)

'Phew! Bach gayi.'

(Phew! I survived.)

Antara thought before mentally hitting herself on the head for saying that out loud. She then concentrated on her drama and before she knows it she fell asleep on the bed beside Ranvijay.

Ranvijay noticed his little wife has fallen asleep in a weird position so, he closed his laptop and went to her side. He lay her in the right position and covered her with the blanket before kissing her forehead.