EIGHT

Author's POV

Next day Antara woke up with arms wrap around her. She was at first confused but then she remembered and blushed seeing Ranvijay so close to her. Quietly, she took his hands off of herself and get down then went to freshen up.

After freshening up she went to closet and take out a red and gold saree and wear it. Then she did he hair and put vermilion in her partition. After that she wore her bangles, earrings and her anklets, the one given by Ranvijay.

(Antara's outfit up there^)

When she was done getting ready, she turn to look at Ranvijay, who's still sleeping, and gave a smile before going downstairs. She first went to the small temple in the house and started doing aarti.

By the time Antara's aarti was done, Kapoors and Ranvijay all were down and were smiling at her

By the time Antara's aarti was done, Kapoors and Ranvijay all were down and were smiling at her. Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor stand beside Antara as they were the only ones who were freshen up.

When Antara turn around she was shocked to see everyone standing there. She gave them an awkward smile.

"Did I wake you all?" Antara asked after putting down the plate. "No. We couldn't stop ourselves to see who was singing so beautifully." Naira said. "It was so amazing Antara." Neil said.

"Our ears are blessed." Mr. Kapoor said. "After a very long time, this house has heard the morning prayer." Mrs. Kapoor said putting her hand on Antara's head.

Ranvijay just look at everyone, standing on the stairs before going back to his room. Antara took blessings from Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor before turning to Kapoor siblings.

"You're looking so beautiful bhabhi!" Naira said. "Thank you." Antara smiled. "Ok now Antara let's go to kitchen. It's time for your pehli rasoi." Mrs. Kapoor said and nodding, Antara went to kitchen with her.

"So what will you make?" Mrs. Kapoor asked her. "What do everyone like?" Antara asked. "Well if you have to make everyone's then it'll be lunch by the time you'll be done." Mrs. Kapoor said and both of them chuckle.

"But you can make Ranvijay's favourite. Aloo Puri. Though he is very diet conscious and all but he will never say no to this." Mrs. Kapoor said and Antara smile. "Then I'll make aloo puri with kheer." Antara said.

"Ok then. Let me help you." Mrs. Kapoor said. "No no. I'll do it myself. You just tell me where all the things are." Antara said. "Ok. Let's start." Mrs. Kapoor said and started on breakfast.

Sometimes later the breakfast was done and Antara was putting all the things on the table when everyone came downstairs all freshen up.

"Aree waah! Khusbu toh bahut aachi aa rahi hai! Kya banaya hai?" Naira asked and checked the dishes before a smirk take place on both Kapoor siblings. "Aloo puri huh! Ranvijay ka favourite." Neil said and Antara give a shy smile.

(Wow! The smell is so nice! What have you made?)
(Aloo puri huh! Ranvijay's favourite.)

"Good morning everyone." They all heard and turn to see Ranvijay coming in his suit. "See Ranvijay today your favourite dish has been made by your lovely wife!" Neil said and Ranvijay looked at Antara with raised eyebrows making her look away.

"Really? That's nice!" Ranvijay said taking his seat. Everyone then took their seat except Antara, who was about to serve but was stopped by Mrs. Kapoor.

"It's ok beta we will serve ourselves. You sit down." Mrs. Kapoor said and nodding Antara took her seat beside Ranvijay. "So bhai! You start first." Naira said cheerfully.

"Why?" Ranvijay asked. "Just do it na!" Naira said. "Fine fine." Ranvijay said and takes a bite first. "How's it?" Naira asked. "Amazing!" Ranvijay said and Naira squealed. "Like he hasn't tasted Antara's cooking before." Neil said rolling his eyes.

"He has?" Mr. Kapoor asked. "Yeah. After we got our deal with Rathis we went to their home for dinner remember? Antara was the one who cooked everything." Neil said. "Oohhh!" Naira said.

"It is really so good!" Naira said getting nods from others as well. "Thank you." Antara said and started eating herself. After everyone were done eating, Mrs. Kapoor took Antara with her.

Mrs. Kapoor then take out some jewelleries boxes and hand it to Antara, who was shocked.

"These are all Ranvijay's mom's. She wanted to give these to her daughter-in-law but before she can give she passed away. Here. It's yours now." Mrs. Kapoor said.

"But how can I?" Antara asked. "Of course you can. It's yours. Ranvijay's mom wanted to give it to you. It's your responsibility now." Mrs. Kapoor said and Antara smiled and touched her feet.

"Be happy always." Mrs. Kapoor said kissing Antara's forehead and then Antara leave. She went upstairs to her room to see Ranvijay sitting on the bed with his laptop. When she entered he looks at her and closed his laptop.

"So you finally got the time to meet your husband?" Ranvijay teased and Antara gave a shy smile. "Sorry?" Antara said and Ranvijay chuckled. "No need. Come here." Ranvijay said and patted the seat next to him.

Antara went to him and put the box on the bed. Ranvijay held her hand and Antara blushed making Ranvijay smile.

"First of all you're looking gorgeous in this red saree." Ranvijay said making Antara blush more. "Haayee your blush will kill me one day." Ranvijay teased pinching her cheeks and she swat his hands away.

"Cute. Here for you." Ranvijay said giving her a pouch. "What is it?" Antara asked, shocked. She never received gifts from anyone except Maahi and Khushi, that too only on some occasions.

"Open it." Ranvijay said and Antara did. Inside the pouch was a beautiful pair of silver anklets. Antara was happy and shocked at the same time. She looked at Ranvijay who smiled at her.

 She looked at Ranvijay who smiled at her

"These are so beautiful. But why?" Antara asked. "This is your pehli rasoi gift. The food was amazing." Ranvijay said and Antara grinned. "Thank you." Antara said looking at the anklets with light in her eyes.

"Why anklets though? I mean you gave me one pair before our wedding too." Antara asked. "Well a little birdie told me your obsession with anklets so yeah." Ranvijay said and Antara's eyes widen. "That Maahi!" Antara said and Ranvijay chuckled.

"Ah yes. Our reception will be tomorrow. You ok with it?" Asked Ranvijay. "Oh. Sure. But I don't have any dress for the reception." Antara said.

"Why worry I'm here? I've already called the designers for our outfits. They will be here around afternoon." Ranvijay explained."Ok then." Antara said looking back at her anklets with a smile which made Ranvijay smile too.

Hope you guys liked the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Also can someone please make a new cover for the story?

Happy reading everyone!

~Author M~