FOUR

Third Person's POV

It's a been a week since Ranvijay dropped Antara to her office. In this whole week Ranvijay couldn't stop thinking about Antara. Whatever he does his mind keep going back to her and her only which made Neil teases him but one glare from Ranvijay and his mouth will be zipped.

And unknowingly Antara is also thinking about Ranvijay. Her family are trying to persuade Paarth to talk about Saarika's marriage alliance for Ranvijay which makes Antara's heart clench for unknown reason.

Currently Antara is plating the breakfast on dining table. She is wearing a lavender kurti with white plazzo. Her hair in soft curls and a small bindi adorning her forehead. She is looking simple yet beautiful.

As soon as she plated the breakfast, everyone came down for breakfast

As soon as she plated the breakfast, everyone came down for breakfast. Antara served everyone and take her usual seat and served herself. Just as she started eating, she heard her grandmother's voice.

"So Paarth when will you talk to Ranvijay?" Parvati asked making Paarth sigh. "I will today dadi." Paarth said making Abha and Parvati beam and Saarika smiled shyly. Antara ignored them and continued with her food though she was feeling like something good will happen.

"That's good. After talking to him, call him for dinner tonight too." Parvati said. "I will. Ok then I'm leaving." Paath said and stand up. Antara also stand up and gave him his lunch box and Paarth leave.

After everyone had their breakfast Antara leave for her office with her scooty. It came back two days ago. On her way to her office she crossed the path where Antara met Ranvijay and a smile took place on her lips before she shake her head and thought:

'What are you thinking Antara? Have you gone crazy? He will be your soon to be brother-in-law!'

Shaking her head, Antara sped off to her office. In her office she met Maahi and told her everything about how Paarth is going to talk to Ranvijay for Saarika's marriage alliance.

"Woah! I'm so jealous of your sister right now Tara! Like can you believe it?! She is going to get married to the Ranvijay Singh Ranawat! So lucky yarr!" Maahi said. "What's there to be lucky about?" Antara asked focused on her work.

"Everything you fool! Every single thing. He is good looking, so famous, handsome, sooooo rich and what not! Of course anyone girl will be lucky to get married to him!" Maahi said.

"Really? Just because he is all that, getting married to him will be lucky?" Antara asked. "Duh!" Maahi said. "You're crazy!" Antara said. "Oh really? Then you tell me! If isn't this lucky then what is?!" Maahi asked.

"The girl will be lucky if her husband will be caring, loving and sweet, who will fulfill her every wish, who will protect her from anything, who will make her feel safe....Not goods looks and all those things will make a girl lucky for marriage!" Antara said.