TWENTY ONE

{Author's POV}

"What do you want now, chachi?"

"What do I want?! You're asking me that?! You should ask your husband what he did!" Abha yelled and Antara frowned. "What do you mean?" Antara asked.

"Huh! Now, acting innocent are we, Antara?!" Abha said and Antara looked at her with confusion. "I really don't know what you're talking about chachi." Antara said. "STOP IT WITH YOUR FAKE INNOCENCE ANTARA RANAWAT!" Abha yelled making Antara flinch a little.

"Not just Antara Ranawat but Antara Ranvijay Singh Ranawat! And don't you dare raise your voice at MY wife in OUR house!" Ranvijay, who just came down, yelled and Abha Rathi froze.

"And what are you here for huh? What do you want?" Ranvijay asked, now standing beside his wife. "You very well know why I'm here Ranvijay! Because of you Rathi Industries is almost at bankruptcy!" Abha said and Ranvijay smirked while Antara was shocked.

"Because of me? I didn't do anything except for taking back my project." Ranvijay said. "You and me both know you did more than that! Do you think I'm a fool like your wife who doesn't know who you actually are?!" At this Ranvijay's smirk fell as he glare at Abha.

"Don't you dare call my wife a fool! And you know nothing! So, shut the fuck up and leave our house right now or I'll call the security!" Ranvijay yelled.

"Huh! Scared now are we, Mr. Ranawat? Let me tell you Antara your oh so perfect husband is not so perfect as you think he is! He is dangerous. Very dangerous." With that Abha Rathi leave.

After Abha Rathi leave, Antara keep replaying what her chachi said and then look towards her husband, who is already looking at her. Antara stare at him for a second longer before shaking her head.

"Aaru I--" "Don't worry Ranvijay ji, I believe you. You can't be dangerous when you're this sweet!" Antara said, pinching his cheeks before going to kitchen. Ranvijay stare at his wife's back with a guilty smile. After dinner both of them went to their room and sleep in each other's arms, peacefully.

{Next Day}

Antara woke up first, early in the morning. Today, after a long time she is going back to her company and she is so excited for it. As usual Antara gave prayers to Gods, before going towards the kitchen and started making the breakfast.

Ranvijay, soon came down as well and took his seat on the dining table. Antara gave him a smile and wished him 'Good Morning' before sitting beside him.

"You're going back to work. How does it feel?" Ranvijay asked. "Amazing! I can't wait for it." Antara replied with a huge smile making her husband smile as well. "That's great! Anyways we are going out for dinner tonight!" Ranvijay told and Antara grinned wide.

"Really?! Where?" She asked. "Surprise." Ranvijay said and Antara pouted. "What surprise, Ranvijay ji? Tell me na! Please." Antara asked him while showing her starry eyes. "Nope. Not gonna work, baby. Now, get your things or you'll be late!" Ranvijay said getting up and Antara glared at him.

"Let me be! You're not my boss!" Antara said and suddenly she was met with her husband's face just in front of her, only an inch away. "Doesn't matter baby. Let's go now." With that Ranvijay pecked her lips and went outside with a smirk.

"Hah!" Antara scoffed before getting her stuff and going out as well. She entered the car and Ranvijay started it and both of them leave. Antara was sulking and Ranvijay was enjoying his wife's cuteness. And soon they were in front of, Antara's work place.

"You're still not going to tell?" Antara asked. "Nope. I will not." Ranvijay said and huffing, Antara opened her seat belt. "Fine. I'll just wait." Antara said and Ranvijay smile. "That's like my good wifey. Now, go!" Ranvijay said, kissing her on the head and she leave.