SIX

Antara Rathi's POV

It's been a month since I went to his company and said yes. To say my family was unhappy would be an understatement. Especially dadi and chachi. But to be honest when they are not?

But what made me feel happy is that my dad and brothers took part in the functions with whole heart, even if it's for a show, it made me happy. And Gautam bhai. Surprisingly he is more interested in this marriage. I don't know how or why but I'm happy.

The most happy about this is my best friend. Maahi. Maahi literally took all the work in her hands, from decorations to my outfits, everything is done by her. And have to say everything is perfect. I didn't think it would be but it is.

Currently I'm sitting in front of my mirror and Maahi and one of my close friends, Khushi, are doing last minute touches to my hair and make-up.

"Are you guys done? I'm literally so tired! Can I just lay down now?" I said. "Shut up Tara! Why will you lay down? You will ruin our work. And it's done just a minute." Maahi said and I rolled my eyes.

"But my back is now hurting, sitting straight for so long." I whined. "Aww baby! Abhi toh puri shaadi bachi hai. Tab kya karegi?" Maahi said sarcastically in a fake baby voice making me glare at her and Khushi to laugh.

(Aww baby! Now the whole wedding is left. What will you do then?)

"It's done!" Khushi said. "Wow! My best friend is looking so damn beautiful! If not for jiju, I would've married you yrrr!" Maahi said and I laughed. "Seriously yrr Antara you're looking gorgeous!" Khushi said and I smiled.

"Can I see myself now?" I asked and they nodded making me turn to look at myself. I took a deep breath in. Standing in front of me is a beautiful girl in her red wedding lehenga. A big maangtika sat on my forehead.

Coming down, a small bindi is placed between my eyebrows then a big nose pin. Two big jhumkas are adorning my ears with same big necklace. Pair of red and gold bangles were in my hands. Overall, I'm looking beautiful.

"Thank you guys! I'm looking so beautiful

"Thank you guys! I'm looking so beautiful." I said. "Of course you do! Because you're beautiful." Khushi said and I smiled. "Aaj toh jiju ne flat ho jana hai!" Maahi said and Antara blushed. "Ohho dekho toh Antara blush kar rahi hai!" Khushi said and they teased me making me turn more red.

(Today jiju will be flat on you!)
(Ohho look Antara is blushing!)

"Shut up guys!" I said standing up then noticed. "Maahi where are my anklets?" I asked. "Oh shit! You didn't wore them? Let me get it." Saying, Maahi went to get it and soon came back with a small pink pouch.

"Here. Give me your leg." Maahi said and sitting down, I gave her my leg. "You know Khushi, this is gifted by jiju." Maahi said and Khushi squeal. "Oh my God! Really? That's so sweet!" Said Khushi making me smile. I still remember that night.