TWELVE

Author's POV

Next day arrived soon. Antara was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for herself and Ranvijay while her husband was getting ready for the meeting of his which Antara doesn't have any clue about.

Just as Antara put the breakfast on the table, Ranvijay came out all ready in his suit. Their eyes met and Antara smiled at him before a confused look took over face.

"You're going somewhere?" She asked. "Yeah. Just got this important call from the company." Ranvijay said. "But here?" Antara asked. "Uh...yes. The clients are from here so that's why." Ranvijay explained.

"Oh. Ok. Then what time will you be back?" Antara asked. "It won't take much time so I'll be back soon. Don't worry." Ranvijay said and Antara nodded. "Ok. Have breakfast before going then." She said.

"Of course! Can't miss my wife's handmade breakfast." Ranvijay said taking his seat and Antara grinned before sitting beside him. She was about to serve but Ranvijay stopped her.

"I'm capable of serving myself Aaru." Ranvijay said and Antara smiled at him and nodded. Then both started having their breakfast.

"Hmm. You know I've loved your food since the first time I ate it." Ranvijay said. "Really?" Antara asked. "Of course. It was so tasty. I still remember." Ranvijay said. "Glad you like it. Nobody never appreciated my cooking" Antara said with a big smile.

"Your family didn't?" Ranvijay asked, still eating. Antara's smile and eyes dropped before she put on a smile again. "Except for them." She lied. "Well who didn't appreciated they are crazy." Ranvijay said and Antara laughed.

"By the way what will I do till you're not here?" Antara asked. "Uhm..you can watch something on TV and cam also hang out with the neighbours, the ones I introduced you yesterday." Ranvijay said.

"Hm. Ok. But be back soon." Antara replied and Ranvijay smiled. "I will, promise." Ranvijay said squeezing her hand and she nodded with a smile. Soon after breakfast, Ranvijay leave and Antara decided to watch something.

She sit in front of the TV and connect it with Netflix and started searching for a good show. She found one soon enough and started binge watching.

Meanwhile Ranvijay come out from the house and stopped in front of the disguised bodyguards. They all stand in attention position when they saw Ranvijay.

"All of you are my best guards and have always taken care of me. So, I expect you to do the same for your madam ok? Any suspicious activity and you'll straight up call me. Don't let her out of sight without you guys or else you know." Ranvijay instructed them.

"Yes sir!" They all said together. "Good. Let's go." Ranvijay said leave with two bodyguards in his black car though his mind was still stuck on his wife's security. He soon arrived at the place and get off the car and went in.

"Look look who we have here. Mr. Ranvijay Singh Ranawat!" A voice said as soon as Ranvijay entered. "Didn't thought you'll be hiding in Manali. Ayaan Rajvansh." Ranvijay said.

"Huh! I'm not hiding." Ayaan said, scoffing. "Sure you are not." Ranvijay said. "And why are you here?" Ayaan asked. "Just cause'." Ranvijay replied sitting on a chair and placing his legs on the table.

"There might be some reason Ranvijay or else you won't be here." Ayaan said."Well maybe there is, maybe there isn't." Ranvijay said. "Just get to the point will you?! I don't have full day." Ayaan said now getting annoyed making Ranvijay chuckle.

"If you are so desperate to know then I'll get to the point. Why the fuck are you messing with my shipments?!" Ranvijay asked now sitting straight and glaring at Ayaan.