NINE

Author's POV

Today was the reception of Antara and Ranvijay. It's going to be very grand according to Neil with all the guests and media invited.

Ranvijay didn't wanted something so big but Naira and Neil forced him to so he said yes. Though he invited only those who he can trust and are his old client, friend or acquaintances. He can't just invite everyone as it'll be a threat to Antara.

Currently Antara and Ranvijay, both are getting ready for the reception. Kapoors went home the last evening, leaving the two couple in the house alone. It was new for Antara for her house to be this empty but Ranvijay gave her company.

For the first time ever, Ranvijay Singh Ranawat leave his work and accompany his wife for the house tour. He showed her all the rooms, guests rooms, etc. To say both enjoyed each other's company won't be wrong.

Ranvijay liked Antara from before and now he started feeling for her more after being in her company. And as for Antara, her feelings are also growing for Ranvijay as he takes care of her and talks to her nicely, which she never received in so long.

Ranvijay came to their room after fully ready in his black tux with white shirt and handkerchief. He looked around to see Antara not in the room so he went and knocked on the closet door.

"Aru you ready?" Ranvijay asked giving Antara a new nickname, which made her froze inside for a second. "Uh...yeah! Coming. Just a second." Antara replied. "Ok. I'm waiting outside." Ranvijay said and sit on the bed and started scrolling through his phone.

A few moments later, Antara came out in a beautiful white lehenga with heavy gold work on it. Her hair open and styled beautifully. She didn't do much makeup as she likes her face natural.

As soon as Ranvijay's eyes laid on Antara, he was a goner. He looks at her from top to bottom before looking at her from bottom to top. He was once again mesmerized by his wife's beauty.

"You're looking.....gorgeous!" Ranvijay said stepping towards Antara which made her smile. "Thank you. You're looking handsome too." Antara said. "That I'll have to if I have this gorgeous wife." Ranvijay said and Antara blush.

"Ugh! So many men are going to look at you tonight and I'll have to control myself from killing them." Ranvijay said and Antara raise her eyebrows.

"Then...I'll have to control too." Antara said. "Why?" Ranvijay asked. "Because lots of women will be looking at you too." Antara said in a small voice and Ranvijay smirked.

"Oh you don't have to because I don't care if their eyes will be on me or not. My eyes will be only for you." Ranvijay said and Antara turned red which made Ranvijay chuckle. "Let's go before you become a human tomato." Ranvijay said and Antara nodded.

Both of them then made their way downstairs where Kapoor family was already waiting for them in the living room. And when they came down they were shocked.

"Ohhh!! Look at our new couple looking so good together!" Neil said. "Just like made for each other!" Naira said. "God bless your couple always." Mr. Kapoor said getting a nod from Mrs. Kapoor.

Antara and Ranvijay smiled at them before smiling at each other and going down the stairs. "Let me click some pictures!" Naira said and click their pictures.

Then all of them made their outside. Kapoor family sit in one car while the couple sat in another one. Ranvijay helped Antara with her lehenga before closing her side's door and going towards his and getting in.

They soon arrived at the venue which was packed with the paparazzi which made Antara feel nervous and anxious. Ranvijay noticed and held her hands making her look at him.