💌 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘊𝘢𝘬𝘦

Group: Nct
Ship: jaeyong [taeyong × jaehyun]
Genre: fluff

Group: Nct Ship: jaeyong [taeyong × jaehyun]Genre: fluff

𝚍𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝: Jaehyun
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Taeyong loves the strawberry cakes at his friend's café "Kun's desserts" .
He is their most loyal costumer!
Strawberry cakes at kun's are the hottest sales. The taste of the cake is just to good to not eat.

Taeyong always asks Kun to have an extra one just for him especially on Sundays as he is free.
Just like another normal Sunday, today Taeyong decided to finally get that strawberry cake he has been craving for all week.

𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
- a sound was made right when the door into the café was opened.

"Good Morning taeyong ah! Early today huh?"
Kun greeted his close friend.

"Morning Kun! Haha yes!! I just couldn't wait anymore!"

Kun laughed at his friend's cuteness.

"Kun i need you help! Can you come here for a second?" a voice asked.

"Sure yangyang!" the boy replied gently yelling.

"Wait for a while okay? I'll be back"

"Okay..."

. . .

𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
- the same sound was made when another customer entered.

"Kun is a bit busy taeyong so I'll take your order" Yuta informed the boy.

"Sure can I please have the st-"

"Strawberry cake please"
A voice very familiar to taeyong had been heard. Taeyong just looked beside him to see a tall man with a white hoodie and sweatpants.

"Uhm actually- i was going to order that cake" Taeyong spoke in a soft and gentle voice but enough for the taller boy to hear.

"Uhhh i just asked them for it didn't i?" the Taller spoke.

"Actually- this is the last one left. The new ones will take sometime to bake and then will be displayed here."
- Yuta stated.

"Great! I want it then!"

"Wha- Yuta you know how i always tell Kun to have the last one saved for me. You know that right?"

"Uhh yeah. Sir I'm sorry but i guess he's right. He always asks us to keep an extrs for him. W- we could do that for you too if you want"

"It's...fine i guess. I just moved here so I am new. I heard that this place has the Strawberry Cakes so i wanted to get one and see for myself"

Taeyong thought to himself. The town they live in is small but modern. He had never seen the tall boy before. Perhaps he was new.

"Thank you Yuta!" the boy with flulffy pink hair thanked the other and made his way out. The taller had already left but Taeyong felt bad.

Right when he exited the café he saw the boy walking towards another shop so Taeyong followed him.

"Sir wait!" the boy basically yelled making the other stop and look behind to the person calling him.

"Here. You can have it. You must be new here so I want you to try it."

Taeyong smiled widely while raising his hands to the cake to ther other.

"Still haven't changed huh yongie? You still feel bad to hurt other even when it's not your fault..."

Taeyong froze after hearing the word "𝘠𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘦". Only his boyfriend used to call him this. His boyfriend, Jaehyun, He had moved to America five years ago and due to his strict parents the boy wasn't allowed to talk to taeyong.

"h-how d-do you know that n-name?"

The tall boy took of his cap and mask while smiling. Taeyong just stood their frozen with tears streaming down his chubby pink cheeks.

"You know, i was actually going to get that cake for you so i could surprise you later because i know how much you adore that cake but you were already there when entered so i decided to tease you by being stuborn.
Please stop crying now yong-ah I'm back and i won't let go of you this time, it's my promise"

Jaehyun hugged the short boy who was fully sobbing now. He cupped his soft face and ruffled his hair.

"jaehyun-ah please tell me this is not dream. I don't w-want it to be fake"

Jaehyun laughed slightly and gently pinched Taeyong's cheeks.

"No baby you aren't dreaming."

 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
- 𝙀𝙣𝙙 💌